Unfunny comedians

• 1 year later...
At the risk of getting shot down
I have recently been watching Gary Delaney materials.and I like him come coming to Aberdeen in November, so I think I will go.

Don't let the fact he's married to that Geordie comedian put you off him

I think he’s hilarious and I posted one of his compilations on here a while back and it went down well. He’s got a got level of self depreciation about himself whilst remaining upbeat at the same time.

I saw Stewart Francis in Dundee a couple of years ago.  Wasnt sure if I would last the pace with the one liners but he sort of diversified a bit during the show and was good.  If Delaney did that I think he would be ok. 
The wife cant stand him however as she, and I quote "hates arseholes that laugh at their own jokes".

I can see why people don’t like that but I think that makes Delaney even funnier. He’s a very modest man who jokes about his fatness and his sexual inadequacy and laughs at himself, a good guy IMO.

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I saw Stewart Francis in Dundee a couple of years ago.  Wasnt sure if I would last the pace with the one liners but he sort of diversified a bit during the show and was good.  If Delaney did that I think he would be ok. 

The wife cant stand him however as she, and I quote "hates arseholes that laugh at their own jokes".

A blast from the past. Was Basil Brush with him?

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was it on a Friday at five to five?

Nish Kumar or whatever his fucking stupid name is.  
What exactly about him are we supposed to be laughing at?

Agree so much with this

Something about him that makes me want to smash the cunting TV to pieces whenever he is on. Every single thing he does annoys me.

• 2 weeks later...