Mark Warburton

2 hours ago, bairney said:

*un believable! King is suing Warburton or Forest for breach of contract after accepting a resignation that was never put on the table by the management team. This pantomime of a club gets more laughable by the day! 

Add in that King is now trying to sell Rangers jersey's via the club itself and thinks that a deal largely in favour to the club is in Ashley's best interests even with less profit to Ashley's SD. :wacko:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

Add in that King is now trying to sell Rangers jersey's via the club itself and thinks that a deal largely in favour to the club is in Ashley's best interests even with less profit to Ashley's SD. :wacko:

Eh?

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Eh?

FFS you? it was posted as a link on the big thread.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/768173/dave-king-hopes-to-strike-a-deal-with-mike-ashley-for-rangers-to-sell-their-own-jerseys-this-summer/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-scotsunsport-_-News-_-TwImageandlink-_-Statement-_-TWITTER

Do you actually read posts or do you just use selective dyslexia and single out particular posts to post pish about them? Actually Bennett do you know anything about your club at all?

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

FFS you? it was posted as a link on the big thread.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/768173/dave-king-hopes-to-strike-a-deal-with-mike-ashley-for-rangers-to-sell-their-own-jerseys-this-summer/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-scotsunsport-_-News-_-TwImageandlink-_-Statement-_-TWITTER

Do you actually read posts or do you just use selective dyslexia and single out particular posts to post pish about them? Actually Bennett do you know anything about your club at all?

A better deal for Rangers would also favour the general, no idea why you're disputing this.

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

A better deal for Rangers would also favour the general, no idea why you're disputing this.

:lol: Aye right you are.Mike Ashley is making a killing with the current arrangement so why would he renegotiate the deal so that he loses out on revenue regardless whether or not the Rangers fans actually buy the strips? So why are you ignoring this fact Benny?

Also Fat Mike has to be enjoying knowing the fans are actually causing financial harm to the club by not buying strips regardless of the current deal. If they actually bought the fucking strips then the club will be making more money by not having to buy out the unsold stock and might make more money with extra over and above sales, not much but it's money.

8 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: Aye right you are.Mike Ashley is making a killing with the current arrangement so why would he renegotiate the deal so that he loses out on revenue regardless whether or not the Rangers fans actually buy the strips? So why are you ignoring this fact Benny?

Also Fat Mike has to be enjoying knowing the fans are actually causing financial harm to the club by not buying strips regardless of the current deal. If they actually bought the fucking strips then the club will be making more money by not having to buy out the unsold stock and might make more money with extra over and above sales, not much but it's money.

In a language that you'll understand...... :lol: :P :rolleyes: :lol:

13 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Interesting point that. When Mike's sales targets were not being met, staff at Ibrox have had to go out in Glasgow and buy shirts at SD with the clumpany's own money. Makes us chuckle. :)

3 minutes ago, muirkirk nil said:

Must be a sair yin for Warbs that the redoubtable Graeme Murty got more out of the team without mentioning 'pitch geography' once.

41 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Must be a sair yin for Warbs that the redoubtable Graeme Murty got more out of the team without mentioning 'pitch geography' once.

Rangers versus Forest in the CL final, 2050.  Revenge will be sweet for Warbs.  

And then Booby Ewing woke up.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Underneath the arches, Mr Allen?

"Every night you'll find me
Tired out and worn" for sure ;)

I suspect that we might be the last generation that refers back to the stars of our parent's generation. 

13 minutes ago, The DA said:

I suspect that we might be the last generation that refers back to the stars of our parent's generation. 

*cough* apostrophe *cough*.

My teenagers love Still Game and (selectively) Chewing the Fat.  My son likes 70s music (to my chagrin) despite me telling him to prefer 'young' music.  So it's not so clear cut...but then they have had an explosion of possibilities which we didn't.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

*cough* apostrophe *cough*.

My teenagers love Still Game and (selectively) Chewing the Fat.  My son likes 70s music (to my chagrin) despite me telling him to prefer 'young' music.  So it's not so clear cut...but then they have had an explosion of possibilities which we didn't.

Sorry, I'm from a single-parent family.  And I like to think of you as the half-brother I never had.

Not Rielly.

Archived