Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It did happen.

More Blue Bigots on Aitkenhead Road than Buddies before Trophy Presentation.

No it didn't

The story came from a tear stained bill Leckie in the days afterwards article where toys were thrown out the pram as he couldnae take the fact his team couldn't beat 9 EBT funded men and a pigeon , the story is utter bollocks

No it didn't

The story came from a tear stained bill Leckie in the days afterwards article where toys were thrown out the pram as he couldnae take the fact his team couldn't beat 9 EBT funded men and a pigeon , the story is utter bollocks

No its not. Stop rewriting your history.

No it didn't

Leckie wasn't outside the Stadium. I was with many other disappointed Buddies and hundreds upon hundreds of blue weirdos.

Why they didn't want to see their cheating Club lift a Cup,I dunno.

Had me baffled.

I would not lie.

With my heart n haun and aw that.

Leckie wasn't outside the Stadium. I was with many other disappointed Buddies and hundreds upon hundreds of blue weirdos.

Why they didn't want to see their cheating Club lift a Cup,I dunno.

Had me baffled.

I would not lie.

With my heart n haun and aw that.

It really didn't

Yes , and I certainly didn't notice a huge influx of people leaving , maybe leaving after the trophy had been paraded by their certain part of the stand but certainly not before it

Sounds legit.

Sorry dave obviously you must have better knowledge than me who was actually at the game in question

Oh you silly boy. You should never assume.

Infact seen as you were inside the stadium I definetly had better knowledge than you.

No. But i don't think you were looking around Hampden to see if a couple of hundred supporters left early. It would be hard to see in a crowd of over 25,000 Rangers fans.

Whereas shull, standing there in his stinking obsessed breeks ........ 5b8snd.jpg

No. But i don't think you were looking around Hampden to see if a couple of hundred supporters left early. It would be hard to see in a crowd of over 25,000 Rangers fans.

No doubt if someone had posted the same about celtic you would be caking it bullshit aswell , which btw if someone did state it was the case I would also call bullshit on

Oh you silly boy. You should never assume.

Infact seen as you were inside the stadium I definetly had better knowledge than you.

So you were just standing outside hampden on the day of a cup final not involving your team looking for rangers fans leaving early ?

Archived