Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:unsure

Go back to posting music videos and pictures.

Twas you who answered with nonsense and made a statement worthy of Adam Johnson.....

This is a thread about Mark Warburton....

Perhaps you were confused.

Well, I'll educate you....you  seem to need it:

The following clubs in Scotland spent more on wages than Rangers in the last six months:

Celtic (3 times as much)

Dundee Utd

&

Aberdeen.

Rangers & Hearts were around the same.

Hibs haven't declared. I'd put them above.

So let's put to bed this myth about the budget...we're officially 5th...probably 6th or 7th. THIS SEASON.

Kinda ruins the budget thing but then elavates the King has no cash thing.

I wish you guys would decide which it is. :thumsup2

Rangers have just published an 'income statement' for the 6 months to 31st December 2015, not 'the last six months'.  That statement doesn't give any details of player wages.  All it says is that their operating expenses were £11.8M - no further breakdown is given.  In the 2015 accounts, 'staff costs' were shown as Â£13.2M for the year.  Now I know that covers more than just the players.  First team wages were shown as 38% of the £16.5M turnover, so probably Â£6.5M - for the first team, only.  But that's still miles beyond anyone other than Celtic.  How much have wages fallen, if at all, since then?  You've saved on Boyd's Monster Munch bills but you've brought in a few too.

If you really believe Rangers aren't paying the second highest wage bill in Scottish football, and far in excess of Hibs, you're swimming against the tide.  I'd say the onus is on you to back up your statement with evidence.  

i think the OP's got a point and i'm sure he's really clued up on all 4 divisions and how all the managers have performed against expectation of their Directors and fans of their clubs.

Just looking at the top division in Scotland without considering the diddy leagues which Rangers are a part of, theres no stand outs at all there.

Aberdeen going for the title, Partick Thistle, Ross County and Dundee pushing for a European place? no, no way their managers come close to the fantastic job Warbs is doing leading the way in the second tier of Scottish Football especially when you consider he has the budget to put together a squad, Rangers fans acknowledge could finish top 6 in the top division. He really has worked miracles!

So much of a fucking brilliant day for the bigot fans, that hundreds upon hundreds left Hampden before their sectarian heroes were presented with the League Cup.

Weirdos

All those millions of fans and they couldn't save their despicable Club.

Stood by, blamed the rest of the planet as their vile Club bit the dust.

It was a marvellous day for the Beautiful Game.

BLUE SCUM FC 1873 NO MORE.

They show more guts guarding a fucking wall in beautiful Derry.

Ha ha ha ha ha Fannies

All those millions of fans and they couldn't save their despicable Club.

Stood by, blamed the rest of the planet as their vile Club bit the dust.

It was a marvellous day for the Beautiful Game.

BLUE SCUM FC 1873 NO MORE.

They show more guts guarding a fucking wall in beautiful Derry.

Ha ha ha ha ha Fannies

You need to get a job/hobby.

Archived