Natalie McGarry- Again

Tom McB

7 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

A quick calculation says 5.36% of SNP MPs are talking to the peelers.If i extrapolate that to 650 Westminster MPs we would need approx 35 of them having their collar felt at the moment although the 3 Scottish members would be getting that number up and running quite well on their own supplying just short of 10% of the required "roasters" initially.

I think the 3 main Westminster parties have produced enough roasters between them for 10 parliaments, just a pity that the corruption is so great that they never seem to appear in court to answer for their wrongdoings, WFI will recover from McGarry's stickyfingeredness, plenty of youngsters won't recover from their ordeals.

7 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

A quick calculation says 5.36% of SNP MPs are talking to the peelers.If i extrapolate that to 650 Westminster MPs we would need approx 35 of them having their collar felt at the moment although the 3 Scottish members would be getting that number up and running quite well on their own supplying just short of 10% of the required "roasters" initially.

Imagine if Scottish Labour MPs could be divided into samples of anything other than 100% or 0%.

WTF is this dribbling pish?

The "whataboutery" is strong in these ones..

It would be useful to know for sure how many child molesters have been MPs and which parties they represented.

Give the electorate a chance to show their distaste.

She should never have got past the selection process. Far better candidates out there but for Tories and Labour to give SNP abuse for one bad choice out of 59 compared to their 1 bad choices out of every 5 you have to laugh at them!

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I went off the courier when it chose to advertise Rangers and Celtic Season tickets over Tayside and Angus clubs.

Isn't it up to the clubs to decide which papers they chose to advertise with?

(not blaming you for going off the Courier, btw.)

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...