The Quarter Finals

jimbaxters

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some disgusting scenes from the Ladeside support, throwing bins and other items at the management team. Thankfully the better, classier side has prevailed.

tbh, don't think that would have happened if it weren't for mcinally celebrating the way he did....still doesn't excuse supporters acting like twats.

Better team lost today. Easy to be classy when gifted the win from the ref. And not for the first time this season. Ladesides finishing was poor. Replay would have been fairer but ref wasn't for doing the decent thing. Pollok got the breaks as per usual.

sour grapes

Game of two halves, Ladeside first Pollok second, Longmuir was outstanding although Kilbirnie really should have scored a couple. Forde missed a decent chance right before the penalty. 

Looked a pen to me and the Kilbirnie players didnt complain, didnt really see their penalty shout. Thought the ref handled the game well enough.

McInally over celebrating definitely didnt help, but the Kilbirnie fans placed themselves right by his dugout rather than the home one.

BS. What game did you watch? In fact how many games have you watchec all season. I call it a fair assessment and any neutral would probably back that up.

I think Ladeside had the better of us in the 1st half. Pollok took the game to Kilbirnie more in the 2nd. You looked dangerous on the break. Longmuir put in a motm performance. As for the penalty....there were no complaints from the Ladeside players which leads me to believe it was a stonewaller.

Better team lost today. Easy to be classy when gifted the win from the ref. And not for the first time this season. Ladesides finishing was poor. Replay would have been fairer but ref wasn't for doing the decent thing. Pollok got the breaks as per usual.

you don't half talk shite, watching all the lok games this season are you.

I think Ladeside had the better of us in the 1st half. Pollok took the game to Kilbirnie more in the 2nd. You looked dangerous on the break. Longmuir put in a motm performance. As for the penalty....there were no complaints from the Ladeside players which leads me to believe it was a stonewaller.

Would prob been the best 0-0 we've seen. Longmuir 2 world class saves maybe 3. No complaints because we didn't think anything happened. Best a luck tho

Hat's off to Hurlford. Played like they wanted to win. Wee Kean bullied Lyle out the game.

The state of the Park undoubtedly played a big part as well.

Overall this is definitely a Talbot team that hasn't woken up all season. I am miffed why wee Love still doesn't get a game his face at the end of the game says it all. I'll be surprised if he is a Talbot player next season.

Anyway rant over Well done Hurlford and v best of luck for the semi finals.

Cheers. Thought the Ford centre backs had the Talbot strikers under control. Maybe live would have offered a different type of threat. Delighted and relieved still to be in the cup.

Thanks for that and it takes a lot to come on here on the back of loss. The park never favoured either team and as you stated we looked to want it more. Today's attendance was 1,128 ( for anyone interested)

Cmon The'FORD

1,305 at Pollok, 2 great crowds, mon the juniors

Well played Beith today, great team performance, and its great to be in the last 4 for the first time in around 20 years... Beith for me wanted the result more, Arthurlie seemed a lot of time were going for the long ball tactic. Arthurlie goalie had a few great saves also, especially in 1st half when he touched an Andy Reid free kick on to the bar when it was heading for the postage stamp. The game also had drama with the ref having to leave pitch for last 5 mins or so with cramp to be replaced by the stand side linesman.  Well done also to :P  Pollok  and Hurlford who also won today.

Well lets get the footage of both penalty incidents up there for all to see. No doubt pollok threatened a few times second half but mainly from free kicks and corners, never from direct play. Ladeside are missing a finisher. Most at the club have known this for a while. Thought the no. 9 did ok. Best chance and move of the game davie anderson missed at the back post. Forde also missed a very decent chance and pollok cracked the bar with a free kick. All in all good value for £6.

We got beat. It happens but a don't know if you go to many games you don't know the "number 9". We never scored they did, let's move on

Disgraceful scenes from Kilbirnie wee boy neds when Lok scored.Always on the cards with the mob that turn up to follow them at big games.The boy with the red and white top standing on the top of the dugout spitting and challenging the whole Lok bench to a fight after we scored should be banned permanently from football and locked up.Always the same.But he has been caught on camera so Kilbirnie can ban him.

A small minority of our support let their emotions get the better of them after the goal & that can't be excused. They were quickly calmed by the vast majority of our support . Can't say much more than that as I was standing just outside the shed & didn't see all that went on

Game of two halves, Ladeside first Pollok second, Longmuir was outstanding although Kilbirnie really should have scored a couple. Forde missed a decent chance right before the penalty.

Looked a pen to me and the Kilbirnie players didnt complain, didnt really see their penalty shout. Thought the ref handled the game well enough.

McInally over celebrating definitely didnt help, but the Kilbirnie fans placed themselves right by his dugout rather than the home one.

Thought it strange that they didn't stand behind our bench either .

Disgraceful scenes from Kilbirnie wee boy neds when Lok scored.Always on the cards with the mob that turn up to follow them at big games.The boy with the red and white top standing on the top of the dugout spitting and challenging the whole Lok bench to a fight after we scored should be banned permanently from football and locked up.Always the same.But he has been caught on camera so Kilbirnie can ban him.

Funny that was what was caught on camera. Wonder if we'll get the Pollok bench and fans for that matter?

Archived