Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

Despite 4 seasons playing teams made up of joiners, posties and fishermen there was only 1 player in that list gleaned from the Moonbeams Park machine. This should worry the "bears" about the longevity of their new team.

Several good youngsters oot on loan, chill oot.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, that's right bennet. Why risk them when you've got Sheils? They must be shit-hot.

You seem upset.

We lost a match. You lost your club. :)

That was careless of me.

They scored directly fae a shite decision. Even Thomson's linesman thought he got it wrong. He was the only c**t at Hampden who didnae see it come off Tavernier last.

Yep. That one decision made Celtic play shite before and after it and deserve to lose.

Was the only poor decision i remember in the game. Officials did well.

What a tremendous day  :)

I was relatively optimistic we could put in a good performance prior to the game, but when I looked at the two teams side-by-side I thought it might be a bit of a tougher game than I first envisioned.  But that first-half was f***ing great performance and we went toe-to-toe for the full game.

I have to admit now that this was the most tense I've ever felt during a game.  Usually, I'm relatively calm, but butterflies in the stomach, moments I couldn't watch, and could actually feel my heart quickening at some points, it all.

Wee Barrie McKay was my MotM, Halliday was outstanding, Wallace, Kiernan, Tavernier, Holt and everyone.  Great team-spirit and desire to win.  We stuck to our style of play throughout and were the better team overall for it.  The scenes for McKay's goal! 

A very happy Ger tonight and cannae wait for Hibs in the final now.

Magic Warburton :wub:

We lost a match. You lost your club. :)

You seem upset.

That was careless of me.

Have you checked down the back of the sofa?

Anyway I said that I didn't fancy Rangers chances without Waghorn, in the same way as I said Dundee would beat you. So basically I played a bigger role in this than Mark Warburton or any player. In return I expect a humiliation of Livingston next week. Ok?

I prefer to be honest myself and give genuine predictions but each to their own.

Predicting a Celtic win in itself isn't a bad thing. Most people did after all. It's the utter shitebaggery when anyone mentioned that Rangers COULD pull it off which was the bad part.

Imagine having such lack of faith in your manager and players that you can't even believe that you could possibly win a game, let alone think they win.

Predicting a Celtic win in itself isn't a bad thing. Most people did after all. It's the utter shitebaggery when anyone mentioned that Rangers COULD pull it off which was the bad part.

Imagine having such lack of faith in your manager and players that you can't even believe that you could possibly win a game, let alone think they win.

I hate to defend a rangers fan here but surely he'd have taken a tanking on here if he'd shown any confidence going into this. Playing down your team's chances is a classic play. Just look at Warburton giving it the old 'just another game' spiel before today when anyone with a brain knew that he didn't mean it.

Celtic spent the last few weeks convincing themselves this was not a big deal. Their fan base did the same.

Rangers put on the war paint and played a cup tie like any lower division team would . Celtic seemed to lack a real focus .

Aye I got it wrong, i thought that the only way to beat them would be to defend and counter attack, something that Warburton wouldn't do. Also with Waggy bring out...

Warbs right. Bennett wrong, Bennett happy.

Anyway I said that I didn't fancy Rangers chances without Waghorn, in the same way as I said Dundee would beat you. So basically I played a bigger role in this than Mark Warburton or any player. In return I expect a humiliation of Livingston next week. Ok?

Loving your predications big chap but, to be consistent, you have to expect a Livi win, no?

Archived