The All New 2016 MLB Thread

lichtie23

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Middle of March, from experience of the NFL leagues a Sunday evening generally works best. I'd have set an email draft up but it's probably a bit tight for time now.

Chris, if you have a look at the link you'll be able to look at the league settings etc.

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

Fantasy baseball is a slog compared to fantasy football. In my experience 95% of the people who try it end up not liking it very much. Too much work people generally say.

:lol:

Stick to the politics forum mate. You'll get more bites over there.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 02:41, placidcasual said:

:lol:

Stick to the politics forum mate. You'll get more bites over there.

Am I allowed to talk about the World Baseball Classic, or is no one here interested?

Watching Cuba v. China right now. Israel looks to be the early surprise with wins over South Korea and Taiwan already.

[IMG]

Cespedes is looking like an absolute animal too even compared to last year. Hopefully as well as the pitching, they can keep the rest of them in a semi-fit state too which always seems to be hard. Wright looks a lost cause but a fit Duda and Walker could be important.

Tebow 2 for 3 tonight so in the true spirit of a New York sports fan I'm now declaring him the second coming and a potential mvp. Not sure his first wax a base hit, seemed like the SS misplayed a routine grounder. To be fair he did lace his second and also made a pretty spectacular catch in right field.

Archived