The All New 2016 MLB Thread

lichtie23

Matt Harvey looking likely to miss opening day, has something wrong which 'isn't related to his arm and D'Arnaud has said all of the Mets are "praying for him", wierd situation.

Turns out he has a "blood clot in his bladder" which sounds like hell but won't keep him from making his opening day start.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've followed Baseball from way back when Channel 5? Showed a live game at stupid o'clock in the morning. Always remember Mike Carlson being there!

I've been to a few games in person, both MLB and Minior League.

Didn't watch as much last year as I got into a new relationship but I'm planning on watching a few games a week.

#anyonebutboston

Only a few days til Opening Day now, really looking forward to this year, who's everyone got going all the way? Cubs to win the NL for me, not so sure about the AL, as much as it pains me to say it I could see Boston having a decent year.

Only a few days til Opening Day now, really looking forward to this year, who's everyone got going all the way? Cubs to win the NL for me, not so sure about the AL, as much as it pains me to say it I could see Boston having a decent year.

I like the look of the Rays in the AL East.

Outside bet to win it all would be the Diamondbacks

It all kicks off tonight.. Mets @ Royals starting off the season.

EDIT: Infact, no it doesn't! Cards/Pirates and Blue Jays/Rays on before that one, decent night of baseball ahead!

I can see the Pirates missing out. Cubs and Cards into the playoffs.

See it being very close in the Central but don't see 2 from there making the play-offs, think from the NL we'll see Mets/Cubs/Giants with the DBacks winning the WC.

Booked tomorrow off so I could stay up all night then watch tomorrow's TV games too. Having been full of drink last night and actually playing baseball this afternoon I can see myself drifting off half way through the Blue Jays game shattered.

Archived