The All New 2016 MLB Thread

lichtie23

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the best podcasts to listen to lads? Iv got....

Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney

&

The Seattle Mariners podcast

Buster Olney is an imbecile. Brian Sabean called that one right. Personally if I have to listen to a baseball podcast on ESPN it would be the fantasy baseball podcast with Eric Karabell.

The MLBTradeRumours one is good, if a little wooden. And I hear Americarnage is good, if not always baseball related.

I don't really know of any, Lichtie. Would be keen to hear if you find a decent one.

Would you want to revive a Fantasy League, Savage Henry and others? I haven't played before but would get involved if it would spark some interest in the thread.

Yup. I'd happily get the old Yahoo league up and running again, but the last year there was only about three of us playing and not a single trade was made all season.

Baseball today was good when Eric Karabell did it with Keith Law/Mark Simon.

I listen to the fangraphs one, which is alright.

Jonah Keri's & Jabo were ok, but the first has bitten the dust and the second appears to have also.

I find it hard to sift through all the shite podcasts out there as well. The only one I regularly listen to is Limited Range which is Cubs-chat only. 

I already have a bunch of fantasy leagues on the go but would sign-up for another if it got going here. 

Archived