Newtongrange star

b on the star

6 hours ago, Your time is up said:

You really can be hurtful I take it ur not my pal then

Big over weight centre forward that can't run about much. Always gets stick from away supporters. Who is it ? John Hartson ? Derek Johnstone ? Or FWE centre forward ? Be careful who u wind up it might come back to bite you. Still think Newtongrange might have enough, but give the big boy a chance and he will score.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, honestjon said:

Big over weight centre forward that can't run about much. Always gets stick from away supporters. Who is it ? John Hartson ? Derek Johnstone ? Or FWE centre forward ? Be careful who u wind up it might come back to bite you. Still think Newtongrange might have enough, but give the big boy a chance and he will score.

Jon will you be at the game on saturday? Could maybe have a pint and a chat. Come on the big man might have scored at the weekend but hes not a regular scorer is he? Anyone can have a lucky game. What did you make of the Forfar team? Surely no better than Newtongrange because when we played them with Bathgate we pumped them.

You've spent all season slagging off FWE, did they shit in your cornflakes?

Yes i have because they are in a false position very very lucky team this season.Hope Newtongrange pump them.

Stange that if you know all about them and comment so negatively about Forfar that you come all the way down to see them get pumped. Though if you are a pal of Jon's maybe that says it all as some of his comments are strange too!

All the best to Nitten!

Just shows you how bad Newtongrange are then if FWE beat you. Centre forward mite look unfit by he kins whaur the goal is enuff said Soor Grapes (juniorexpert1) You prob never played fitba at any level & just sit on here.

12 hours ago, juniorexpert1 said:

Jon will you be at the game on saturday? Could maybe have a pint and a chat. Come on the big man might have scored at the weekend but hes not a regular scorer is he? Anyone can have a lucky game. What did you make of the Forfar team? Surely no better than Newtongrange because when we played them with Bathgate we pumped them.

First time I've seen FWE for years, not a great football team but worked hard for each other and were hard to break down, looked ok on the break ( or with the punt up the park ). Newtongrange had loads of the ball but didnae create much, also struggled to defend. Will not be at the game on Sat but I hope FWE win, more teams from Fife and Tayside in the league the better for me. 

47 minutes ago, Shaggy O'Hara said:

Far better display today. At least they Battled away. Number 9 they signed from Danderhall had a cracking game. No coincidence that the team actually worked hard without their superstar captain 

Who was the signing from Danderhall ?

2 minutes ago, nittin bull said:

Currie our captain and Wilson both stated they would play they let us down erol our top goal scorer olso at a wedding . Swanney was best man at a wedding that can't be helped all the best to FWE.

I always want to go to Norway, it's on my bucket list.

Archived