Newtongrange star

b on the star

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miller n his Amigos will jump ship shortly, wasted a lot off money on average players, thought Nitten might have been challenging this season for Silverware !

Who would take them though? Have the not spent a decent amount at the last 2 clubs with little success?

He won the league at Bonnyrigg which was an achievement but at nitten he's spent a bomb and achieved what? Bottled the league twice and no look like like getting relegated. He's spent at least 4 or 5 times more than Gramme Armstrong did yet for what? The football on show is absolutely dire

Armstrong managed to get Nitten through the LOWER leagues and had two seasons within the Super League .....with the last season in charge getting them RELEGATED!!

Miller won us the Super League (first league title in 25 years for the Rose) he has also won the Premier with Nitten, got them to two league cup finals, won the East of Scotland cup and had them challenging for league (albeit fell short) and looks like he has stabilised you as a Super League side.

Back in your box!!

REAL fans support their team through the difficult periods ......its easy to support a team when you are winning!!

Armstrong managed to get Nitten through the LOWER leagues and had two seasons within the Super League .....with the last season in charge getting them RELEGATED!!

Miller won us the Super League (first league title in 25 years for the Rose) he has also won the Premier with Nitten, got them to two league cup finals, won the East of Scotland cup and had them challenging for league (albeit fell short) and looks like he has stabilised you as a Super League side.

Back in your box!!

REAL fans support their team through the difficult periods ......its easy to support a team when you are winning!!

I've supported nitten for 23 years so I've seen a lot of ups as well as downs.

I cam handle my team losing (seen it a fair bit) but my gripe is style of football that we are currently playing as well as harmony on terraces as well as in the team. If you like route one to a lone forward crack on.

As for saying that millers team won the EOS that is like saying it was solely John Collins that won Hibs the league cup in 2007. That team was Mowbrays as much as nittens team was Louis's.

Am guessing the expectancy is massive at nitten?

Not massive mate no, I would (and others) prefer to see us play a better brand of football. Nobody wants to go to.a game and not enjoy it.

For the money miller has spent as well we should at least be challenging for the league and getting a decent return in the Scottish.

What was your HONEST opinion on windy at the Rose?

Archived