Newtongrange star

b on the star

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, kleptomaniac said:

I'm just wondering if your time is up and Faceman are the same person? Split personalities eh? What are they like?

There are far too many multi-ID creepy weirdo's on here now who do nothing but slag clubs off, its why this section is dying on its arse and people are migrating elsewhere.

1 hour ago, kleptomaniac said:

I'm just wondering if your time is up and Faceman are the same person? Split personalities eh? What are they like?

Rumbled! As your time is up Will confirm we are the same person. Like fight club for football.

That's how much spare time I have!

2 hours ago, drs said:

There are far too many multi-ID creepy weirdo's on here now who do nothing but slag clubs off, its why this section is dying on its arse and people are migrating elsewhere.

I agree with you 100% on that.

Folk slagging clubs off with no facts what so ever. 

1 hour ago, knowlegeispower said:

played 25 league games, won ONLY 3 of those games, with a goal difference of MINUS 25 ............is that enough FACTS for you!!!!!!!

Oh dear. 

You have the same problem as 1 or 2 others on this site. Looking at other teams rather than concentrating on your own. 

Help and encourage your own team (if Bonnyrigg is your team) 

Don't fall into the trap that other posters have by looking over their shoulders and slating others. It hasn't worked for them and your team has more class than that.

You would be amazed how quick things can go against you when you take your eye off the ball. 

Many apologies, forgive me if I came across in the wrong manner as it was not my intention.

it is a really a shame that a great club like Nitten can be in so much trouble and fighting off relegation......we at the Big Rose would prefer to have our closest neighbour in the top league providing us with local derbies!!

2 hours ago, knowlegeispower said:

Many apologies, forgive me if I came across in the wrong manner as it was not my intention.

it is a really a shame that a great club like Nitten can be in so much trouble and fighting off relegation......we at the Big Rose would prefer to have our closest neighbour in the top league providing us with local derbies!!

Yes if the league was to stop today there would be a super league with trips to..

Forfar, Sauchie, Kennoway, Broughty, Jeanfield, Lochee, Carnoustie

That looks like 7 buses to me. 

Hope all the local teams stay up to be fair

And of course the easy six points [emoji106]

19 hours ago, The Faceman said:

Yes if the league was to stop today there would be a super league with trips to..

Forfar, Sauchie, Kennoway, Broughty, Jeanfield, Lochee, Carnoustie

That looks like 7 buses to me. 

Hope all the local teams stay up to be fair

True, but if you come from Dundee the three teams you would want to go done (travel distance only, there are all great clubs ) are Musselburgh , Fauldhouse and Newtongrange.

Archived