Pie and Bovril "Bigteamers" List

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lordy knows. Indigenous Elginites supporting Sevco? Maybe he doesn't believe me.

Folk from Elgin supporting Sevco?  Absolutely terrific.  There's a huge difference between Indigenous Elginites and Elgin has a large indigenous Sevco fan base.however.  Those of us who appreciate English ken the difference and I respect you for correcting yourself.

Elgin has a large indigenous Sevco fan base. I remember going to the Elgin v Sevco match in 2012 at Borough Briggs and all these locals cheering on the blue bawbags in their teuchtery New Elgin/Lesmurdie accents. Yuk.

Its a tragedy that our natural foes are held back from competing with us head to head never ever realising their true potential because the majority of the football supporting population decided to support a club that has no connection to them, rather than have any pride in their town and get behind their local team. I've always been of the opinion Elgin City are sleeping (maybe not quite) giants (but hell of a lot more than they are now) in Scottish football something that football fans outside the Highlands wouldn't take seriously, in the HL they were bigger than either Thistle or Caley and certainly Ross County.

Elgin has a large indigenous Sevco fan base

Indigenous Elginites supporting Sevco?

I never corrected it. You misinterpreted.

Aye, OK.. "Elgin has a large indigenous Sevco fan base" is the same as " Indigenous Elginites supporting Sevco".

Thank f**k I've not had the frontal lobotomy needed to be a Diddy.

Aye, OK.. "Elgin has a large indigenous Sevco fan base" is the same as " Indigenous Elginites supporting Sevco".

Bore off ya old alcky c**t

I see you're back in your comfort zone.  Throwing out cliche's about diddies.

Good.  You stay here.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Can add anyone with "Hearts", "Airdrie" or "Cowdenbeath under their names to the Sevco pile.

Likewise for "Hibs" to the Sellick pile.

Kindly get yourself to f**k.

I was at a pal's birthday thing recently and a lot of Rangers fans from Greenock were there and in the middle of a seemingly innocuous chat about football I got asked 'Who do you support really though, Celtic or Rangers?' which actually means 'Malcolm, are you a Proddy or a Tim?'

'I'm a Morton fan, I don't like Rangers or Celtic.'

Scotland is utter shite sometimes :thumbsdown

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived