Pie and Bovril "Bigteamers" List

Somewhere to keep an eye on fans who claim to support one team but are, really, Old Firm fans in disguise. There were a few names bandied about on the "Anyone But Celtic" thread but it's only fair to give them the benefit of the doubt. I'll make two lists: nominated and confirmed. Quotes and links to any "Bigteamery" chat from those nominated to get moved over.

Nominated

Sellick

Lichtie 1888
Rainbowrising
Mckee
Slenderman
WhiteRoseKillie
1320Lichtie
Wasps1
scotlad08
Fraser Fyfie
King Dom's Moustache
Bairney
flybhoy

Sevco

Deeboy
1320 Lichtie
Thereisalight...
The Chlamydia Kid
glensmad
castilla

Confirmed

Sellick

Shanner
Bully Wee Villa

Sevco

MJC
8Mile
edinabear

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere to keep an eye on fans who claim to support one team but are, really, Old Firm fans in disguise. There were a few names bandied about on the "Anyone But Celtic" thread but it's only fair to give them the benefit of the doubt. I'll make two lists: nominated and confirmed. Quotes and links to any "Bigteamery" chat from those nominated to get moved over.

Nominated

Sellick

Lichtie 1888

Sevco

1320 Lichtie

Confirmed

Perfectly happy with that, to be accused of both shows that I just give my opinion on how I see it, IMO. ;)

:lol:

Is it any wonder Scottish football is in such dire straights when you've got folk so obsessed about 'The Old Firm' and if supporters of other clubs actually support one or the other of them?

Still, if that's what floats your boat knock yourself out.

Is it any wonder Scottish football is in such dire straights when you've got folk so obsessed about 'The Old Firm' and if supporters of other clubs actually support one or the other of them?

Still, if that's what floats your boat knock yourself out.

Case closed

Is it any wonder Scottish football is in such dire straights when you've got folk so obsessed about 'The Old Firm' and if supporters of other clubs actually support one or the other of them

ARMAGEDDON!

Definitely a ***

No, it really is.

It really isn't, the only team that are getting shite crowds in the Premiership are Celtic. He's speaking utter pish.

What sort of crowds should Perths/Dingwalls/Inverness/Hamiltons' football teams be getting?

It's a terrible post in fairness. Mainly because the only people who actually care more about the point in question are a few borderline alcoholics on a sparsely populated Internet forum.

Nobody in the real world actually gives a shit whether Lichtie1888 from Pie and Bovril is a closet ***. Actually I'd imagine nobody on here barely gives a f**k either, it's just a tool to wind simpletons up.

The bit I've made bold and the point he was making is what I was referring to...

Well that's even worse..!!

Nobody in the real world actually gives a shit whether Lichtie1888 from Pie and Bovril is a closet ***. Actually I'd imagine nobody on here barely gives a f**k either, it's just a tool to wind simpletons up.

No, it really is.

It really isn't. If Scottish football fans didn't care about ANYTHING other than closet arse cheek supporters then it would be a valid point. He's trying to claim that none of us give a shit about the many faults and issues with our game in favour of this one, stupid, wind up thread.

Truth is I can manage to think about lots of things at once and, sometimes, some of them will be more serious than others.

Archived