Worst Management Team in the Division

Safe to say most fans in the division have a view about there management team.

I suggest Lumsden and Hislop are the worst in the division for these reasons, players leaving by September, a player going AWOL,signings to many midfielders, not being able to change away from ridged tactics, playing defensive at Gayfield and letting teams have a go at us, having a squad of 20players after the January window 6 of who are loan signings (this after stating loans wouldn't be used in this way) and just generally not being able to get the best out of our best players the majority of the season.

The writing was on the wall for this sort of season from around game 6 and after 26 games I personally can't see how they will improve there lot and Arbroath will be lucky to get 45 points with these to at the helm going forward.

Looking in from the outside it looks like Lumsden and Hyslop are in charge of project fear. The 3 times I have seen them they have been so negative and set up not to lose rather than going to win the game. For the 2nd half at Gayfield against East Fife they decided to take the game to East Fife and what a difference as they had much the better of that 45 minutes. Winning games in this league is fine margins ,and at this level there is no excuse for not playing 2 strikers. Naysmith was guilty of this until the last 8 games and its no coincidence that since we went with two strikers our fortunes have changed dramatically.

The management wouldnt be getting bashed so much if watching the team wasnt so dire, also all the other stuff I have mentioned is fair comment.

You will never win this league playing with an isolated front man.

Good to see an east fife fan agreeing that its better to change your luck scoring to win than depending on your defence and sneaking a goal!

Archived