Hearts fans. Worse than the Old Firm

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So because you feel that way and are too scared to go into a pub near Celtic Park or Ibrox, then we get the label because of your fear. I've actually seen Hibs fans, Aberdeen fans & Dundee Utd fans drink in the pubs I've been in near Celtic Park before a game and there was no bother.

Maybe you should actually try drinking in there before pointing the finger!

It's just a personal view, hence why I said "personal perspective".

FWIW, I have been into a few pubs in the areas around both Ibrox and Celtic Park when I was younger, and it wasn't a very pleasant experience. I could go into the way your fans behave when they come to Kilmarnock; the songs sang throughout your matches; the broken seats left in stadiums etc etc if you'd like me to?

Any Hearts fan I've ever met have been totally sound, just good guys with a passion for their club. Hibs and Aberdeen fans tend to be bigger welts in my experience.

This thread reminds me a bit of the glory days of Steelmenonline/welltrust.net when the 'f**k Hearts Wankers' craze was in its pomp. You would quietly literally get a thread or post like this every single day, about how bad Hearts - or FHW - fans were back in the day, and how they used to eat weans, set fire to shops etc.

Any Hearts fan I've ever met have been totally sound, just good guys with a passion for their club. Hibs and Aberdeen fans tend to be bigger welts in my experience.

This thread reminds me a bit of the glory days of Steelmenonline/welltrust.net when the 'f**k Hearts Wankers' craze was in its pomp. You would quietly literally get a thread or post like this every single day, about how bad Hearts, or FHW as it was, we're back in the day, and how they used to eat weans, set fire to shops etc.

You burn down one haberdashery and these Lanarkshire b*****ds never let you forget.

They're crochet daft over there

Pretty much expected of the P&B bigots. Hearts once again proving they are the worst fans in Scotland and we are at 3 pages. Can guarantee if this happened at Celtic Park or Ibrox we would be at about 300 pages of meltdown.

Quite funny a Killie fan claiming he's too scared to drink in Glasgow when his own club are a close second to Hearts in utter scumbags

No chance Hearts fans are worse than Old Firm fans. Just looking at it from a personal perspective, on Saturday I felt entirely comfortable going into any pub along Gorgie/Dalry Road before the game and you'd always get a few folk coming up to you and asking about Killie etc. I wouldn't ever dream of going into a pub around Celtic Park or Ibrox.

Hearts have percentage of idiots in their support, like anyone. Is it anywhere near the percentage of idiots in the Old Firm supports? No chance.

I went into the Turnstiles Bar outside Celtic Park after our 0-0 draw there in November and no-one gave me any hassle. I've been into the Louden after playing Rangers without bother as well.

Pretty much expected of the P&B bigots. Hearts once again proving they are the worst fans in Scotland and we are at 3 pages. Can guarantee if this happened at Celtic Park or Ibrox we would be at about 300 pages of meltdown.

Quite funny a Killie fan claiming he's too scared to drink in Glasgow when his own club are a close second to Hearts in utter scumbags

You think if a fan called a player an "Irish b*****d" (or whatever) at Ibrox then it would produce a 300 page thread? That's funny.

Never seen so many exaggerations in one post.

Well done.

I can't imagine either were very pleasant experiences though.

Au contraire. I enjoyed them just fine, that's why I went there for a drink. Only a pish stained rancid alcie would drink somewhere they felt uncomfortable.

It probably helps that I'm handsome and charming and don't have an exceedingly punchable face.

Au contraire. I enjoyed them just fine, that's why I went there for a drink. Only a pish stained rancid alcie would drink somewhere they felt uncomfortable.

It probably helps that I'm handsome and charming and don't have an exceedingly punchable face.

Each to their own.

Kilmarnock fans? You jest surely? They're one of the most placid, tamest sets of supporters I've ever came across. Basically just old men in bunnets and wee boys.

Archived