The Fuddies vs Falkirk

Another decent away result especially with hibs getting nothing from palmerston. Ive got to hand it to the players. We could easily have lost the place after two bad injuries robbed us of two of our best players but we've managed to keep churning out results

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its all about the Hibs result tonite, laughable that St Mirren fans thought the game was entertaining....

pre game, I thot take a point, hope Hibs draw also, so its another point closer. We were 8 pts behind Hibs 10days ago, its now 1

Id have pissed myself if Langfield had've fuked up with his wee dribble......

I didn't think it was entertaining in any way....it was brutal to watch.

It's the teams that manage to gain points away from home without playing well that show their superiority to the rest of the league. Playing with our third and fourth choice centre backs and still managing a clean sheet. If that's St Mirren happy with that performance and result then God help them.

In the same respect, this is Falkirk's best season in a number of years and the best they will achieve is second place and most probably another season in the same division.

God help them :)

In the same respect, this is Falkirk's best season in a number of years and the best they will achieve is second place and most probably another season in the same division.

God help them :)

Why 'most probably'?

If Falkirk finish second theyd be favourites against Queens and Kilmarnock.

Only if Dundee Utd are second bottom would I say Falkirk would likely lose in the playoffs.

Another decent away result especially with hibs getting nothing from palmerston. Ive got to hand it to the players. We could easily have lost the place after two bad injuries robbed us of two of our best players but we've managed to keep churning out results

What two bad injuries?? Tonight?

What two bad injuries?? Tonight?

Lee Miller?

Brave little soldier managing to get through almost 90 minutes against a team of thugs....

Actually, his squealing like a girl routine was quite embarrassing.

A few Falkirk players were doing that though.

It's almost like Houston gave the team talk not realising Goodwin was on the bench :D

Potentially getting second in a league containing Hibs and The Rangers is decent going imo

More than decent.

If Falkirk finish second it'll be a great achievement for them.

I'd have bitten your hand off for second (or fourth!) at the start of the season.

Bobby F :lol:

Unless you weren't at the game you couldn't have failed to hear him.

Two especially loud greets in the first half.

Then the way he ended the game. Feigns an injury and too ashamed to get up and get on with it when everyone in the ground knew he was at it.

Pathetic behaviour.

Falkirk's number 6 with the Suarez as well was very poor.

Don't remember Falkirk, or Houston teams in general, pulling that kind of nonsense before.

I thought we shaded the first half and had a good shout at a penalty before half time- don't know what the officials saw but the Falkirk defender gave a clear shove in the back as he jumped to win the ball.

Unlucky with disallowed goal, just after half time. Lino was nowhere on it really and went with the shout. Looked close.

Game changed with Hippolyte came off the bench for Taiwo, Falkirk looked more of a threat then and had a good chance off the bar soon after. John Baird tonight looked like the one you see in the Premiership- poor and even more permanently offside than Dennis Wyness.

Officials are so rubbish at this level it's unbelievable. West stand linesman was 5 yards behind the players all night, bleep test required for him. I'd love to know how certain that main stand one was on the whole ball crossing the line in Langfield's arms from that distance!

A draw was fair tonight for both teams, a bit of a scrappy display not helped by a poor ref.

The fans in the west stand are a bit over dramatic!

First visit to the 'new' stadium, quite low to judge distance in the opposite half and the tannoy is pish, other than that well done!

Archived