Rangers 2-1 St Mirren

Raith 1-1 Morton

Alloa 0 - 0 Livingston

Dumbarton 0 - 3 Hibs

Falkirk 2 - 2 QOTS

Rangers 3 - 1 St Boo

Raith 1 - 1 Morton

3010584473.jpg

I'm claiming a moral victory here. I'm the only poster who didn't predict a Dumbarton defeat.

Alloa 1-1 Livi

Dumbarton 4-0 Hibs

Raith 2-1 Morton

Rangers 1-1 st mirren

Falkirk 2-0 QOS

Not quite ;)

In answer to your question on the match thread, it was Alloa (H) 27th of September 2014! Colin Nish even scored that day.

3010584473.jpg

My prediction wasn't because Dumbarton are a poor team...they're not. I would have made the same prediction whether it was Rangers or Falkirk that Hibs were playing as well. It was down to the fact, normally a half decent team that takes a hammering a few days before from far weaker opposition tends to take it out on their next opponent. Very pleased for Dumbarton though as I would love to see you's survive this season and Livi take the drop...Its about time they did..

Alloa 1-0 Livingston

Dumbarton 0-4 Hibernian

Falkirk 2-0 QOS

Rangers 2-1 St Mirren

Raith 1-1 Morton

:rolleyes:

My prediction wasn't because Dumbarton are a poor team...they're not. I would have made the same prediction whether it was Rangers or Falkirk that Hibs were playing as well. It was down to the fact, normally a half decent team that takes a hammering a few days before from far weaker opposition tends to take it out on their next opponent. Very pleased for Dumbarton though as I would love to see you's survive this season and Livi take the drop...Its about time they did..

No need to explain yourself. I always had the faith we could do it, and I'm sure you did too. We just thought we'd all come together and trick Hibs into a false sense of security.

Archived