DUNIPACE JUNIORS

MrAnoymous

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt you'd need to look for a strange face. This yin is clearly well acquainted with Dunipace. Alias city.

If he's from Denny then he'll certainly have a strange face :1eye

I've attended most Pace matches this season. They are a good bunch of young lads and for many at the beginning of their junior journey. They need time and unfortunately it is something they do not have much of.

They all tried today again, some good individual players, there is a lack of senior heads from what I can see and the goalkeeper is suspect, hopefully whoever comes in can bring players straight away.

I'll do whatever I want sunshine, what's your role within the club?

Gary, you dont mind if I call you Gary do you - I've decided it suits you, you post like a Gary.

Anyway Gary, thats nice - you pay your money where you want but as someone who states their team is the Wee Rose but who professes to follow no team having 88% of your posts be about the Pace does make you look slightly unhinged.

Just slightly now Gary, not a lot, just slightly. Maybe its time to broaden your horizons to include games that dont have the veins in your neck popping up and you heading for a clutcher on here.

Sleep tight Gary. Pleasant dreams.

Gary, you dont mind if I call you Gary do you - I've decided it suits you, you post like a Gary.

Anyway Gary, thats nice - you pay your money where you want but as someone who states their team is the Wee Rose but who professes to follow no team having 88% of your posts be about the Pace does make you look slightly unhinged.

Just slightly now Gary, not a lot, just slightly. Maybe its time to broaden your horizons to include games that dont have the veins in your neck popping up and you heading for a clutcher on here.

Sleep tight Gary. Pleasant dreams.

Nice, but feel free to call me Derek

They all tried today again, some good individual players, there is a lack of senior heads from what I can see and the goalkeeper is suspect, hopefully whoever comes in can bring players straight away.

We only have 2 or 3 senior players at the club none of them able to attend today. The lads are trying their best but confidence is lacking and unfortunately that will only improve with results. It's difficult to build a team from scratch which is the situation Pace are pretty much in this year. However all we can do is keep turning out and offering our support to the lads

Can I just call you dick that sounds more appropriate

You put your blinkers on, I'll tell the truth.

Wear your 'Coach 92' t-shirt next Saturday and I'll analyse the match with you, might even buy you a hot treat from the nice women (hubba hubba) on the pie stand

Blinkers y would I wear them I dnt have a coach 92 tshirts but I stand at the space at the barrie as you come through the turnstile you can't miss me am the big fat baldy guy with the blue addias jacket that usally stands with my wife

Archived