DUNIPACE JUNIORS

MrAnoymous

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a player for the club right now I can confirm Alan Moffat has left the club. I as well as the players in the changing room feel we have let the club and Alan down. We have to take responsibility for our league position. We hope to really kick start our season after our team had a meeting last night. We have came up with a few ideas to help move the club forward in the right direction and we want this to start on Saturday against vale of Clyde at Westfield park. I hope people can come along as we really need the community to back us and help get us back up the table. We still have lots of points to play for and hopefully pick up three tomorrow. I can guarantee dunipace will be here for a long time. We have a little commitee but a very hardworking one. Our season starts this Saturday so get behind the team and MON THE PACE

good luck buddy,hope it turns around for your team.

There are plenty on here who know me and know I am it hiding behind a user name.They will also vouch that I have followed the fortunes of the club all of my 48 years.

The problems at the club go far deeper than on the pitch performances.The the first time in all those years,I genuinely fear for the very existence of Dunipace as a Junior side.Over the last twenty years the club has been run into the ground.At present it has a skeleton committee,despite quite a few people coming in,working hard,then leaving,why?.I think those running the club need to take a good look at themselves or one day they will wake up and there will be no club.

Pricey. It would be great if all the committee members of DJFC over the past 20 years that you mention could come together for the greater good of the club. It is interesting that you state that "those running the club need to take a good look at themselves " however those prior to the current committee appear to be absolved from this reconciliation. For those perhaps that are unaware, a committee you were part of for a large percentage of the 20 years up to 2012/13. Perhaps committee members past and present need to recognise their strengths and the attributes of others, for the greater good of the club that you claim to have such feeling you fear for their future. S Tait

The revolution got underway well today then? People should do their talking in dressing rooms and pitches rather than forums

You should learn from your own comments...stop coming on here under false names and slating people who work hard for the club and trying to get the club sorted.

You should learn from your own comments...stop coming on here under false names and slating people who work hard for the club and trying to get the club sorted.

So i paid my money today again and I'm not aloud to pass comment?

'False names' aye ok lol... I'm sure your name is KR88 ;)

So i paid my money today again and I'm not aloud to pass comment?

'False names' aye ok lol... I'm sure your name is KR88 ;)

I have absolutely no issue putting my name on a forum...I am sure you wouldn't be willing right enough?

It's not putting your opinion that's the issue, it's your digs at players and committee members I don't like.

Only stating the obvious, look at the league table, 6 pointer today and big result for Carluke, Dunipace v Carluke next Saturday is now do or die, I'll be there again! Why not, like today I'll pay my money and help the club. Don't you know those who put their cash where their mouths' are are entitled to their opinion? Silence certainly won't help, there was more people on my service bus today than there was at the game, once again where is the local support? And what is wrong that they are not there?

Lithgae can't say I seen you at the game today as there was no strange faces in the small crowd of ppl

Doubt you'd need to look for a strange face. This yin is clearly well acquainted with Dunipace. Alias city.

Archived