DUNIPACE JUNIORS

MrAnoymous

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the goal tally if Dunipace have been playing so well and 'unlucky' may I suggest the new regime starts with a goalkeeper.

Worst ratio in all divisions

I think if you were at the Renfrew you'd see the keeper is a very good goalkeeper to be honest with you I highly rate him I think the problem is with the players infront of him to many sloppy mistakes leaving him exposed. Dunipace have a couple of good players just make far to many mistakes. I'll see you on Saturday if your coming to the dunipace game I'll make it there

I was going to Cumbernauld v Kilwinning tomorrow, I might change my course and give Dunipace my fiver

12 posts, 10 of them about the Pace.

Only show in town!

12 posts, 10 of them about the Pace.

Only show in town!

Exactly he knows we know who he is. If he was a Linlithgow fan he would be at their home game tomorrow not venturing half way across the country to Cumbernauld vs Kilwinning. Give it up lithgy loch and all your aliases your a total fud. You mentioned the Goalkeeper because the Goalkeeper just posted there. Total Fud.

I'm a Linlithgow fan??

Try harder.

Junior fan yes, any set team no.

I'll give an honest account of the one game I've seen Dunipace play this season and I've mentioned the goalkeeper due to the fact the figures don't lie, no idea who the boy is whatsoever

I'm a Linlithgow fan??

Try harder.

Junior fan yes, any set team no.

Um, you do know the bit to the left of your profile says "My Team: Linlithgow Rose"

YOU set that, no one else. If you are going to create new accounts to troll at least put some effort in.

Due to my location I've set my home town team. Watch them from time to time, certainly no avid fan. Your life must be full of interest

Indeed it is, I'm a sociopath and I'm always on the lookout for my next "friend" to come play with me.

One word for any the pace commitee men can you please use social media more to let people know about upcoming games and stuff. Be more active I need to check the sjfa website to check on there fixtures

Fixture information up to 5th March is on both Pace Facebook and twitter pages.

Fixture information up to 5th March is on both Pace Facebook and twitter pages.

I've seen that mate I mean if you look at other junior clubs feeds like pollok st rochs bellshill etc there always active most days with updates and stuff just a suggestion maybe get more people through the gate being more active

Hope things aren't as bad as it sounds. Played the pace early on in the season and gave a good account of themselves against us. The welcome we got and the way we were treated was probably the what I remember most that day. Good friendly committee and an honest bunch of lads on the park.

Archived