DUNIPACE JUNIORS

MrAnoymous

Gareth announced as new manager. Once again you on here slavering shite

Not slavering pish, just exactly what I got told from my mate in the gym who currently plays for them and gareth took him from west calder to dunipace so hes even suprised gareth has taken it on as hes got alot of other commitments

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not slavering pish, just exactly what I got told from my mate in the gym who currently plays for them and gareth took him from west calder to dunipace so hes even suprised gareth has taken it on as hes got alot of other commitments

Bet your mate is glad you come running on here every time he tells you something

Just left the training new faces in place was buzzing before during and after was good tonight

players enjoyed it new and old

Good luck Mr Prez. 13 games to be played - lots of points to be had.

Has he not walked out yet thank f... He didn't take the Bathgate job were getting on great without him

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

You certainly didn't go to school with the way you write your sentences...

Surely 3 points tomorrow after the lift this week, if you can't beat this Carluke side start preparing for the drop! I'll step off the bus for one or two in The Old Wheatsheaf pre match, enjoying seeing Denny getting transformed, hope the side can do the same

Revolution starts next week? A shambles from front to back

Absolutely sick of your comments criticising the team.. We have players coming in, and only had a couple of days since training on Thursday. Never was going to be a quick fix as you have pointed out on a number of occasions. Gareth is in this for the log haul.

Take your money else where and slag other teams if that is all you are going to do....

Revolution starts next week? A shambles from front to back

You do seem VERY upset as someone who is a self confessed "neutral", I wonder why?

I've never been as bitter and twisted about any game i've attended as a neutral, I can help you if you'll let me.

You do seem VERY upset as someone who is a self confessed "neutral", I wonder why?

I've never been as bitter and twisted about any game i've attended as a neutral, I can help you if you'll let me.

Of course ... he's not a neutral. He's just an alias of an alias with a wee agenda of his own.

That said you wouldn't need to have the punditry skills of Andy Walker (lol) to know Dunipace are struggling.

It would seem that he has exactly the same I.P address as another poster in this same thread. Now here are the options Lithgae Loch, you either stop posting under this one or we let everyone know your other nom de plume.

Can't be fucked with this hiding behind a username pish while trying to undermine a club

It would seem that he has exactly the same I.P address as another poster in this same thread. Now here are the options Lithgae Loch, you either stop posting under this one or we let everyone know your other nom de plume.

Can't be fucked with this hiding behind a username pish while trying to undermine a club

Hurrah!

Having had the privilege of playing for the club for 11 years I just want to say all the best to the new management team. These things take time. Next season is the real test. The club have a committee that most clubs would die for. Everyone associated with the game knows how much Tam especially gives his heart and soul. The rest I couldn't say a bad word, they are all top guys. The club is well run so let's not listen to anything otherwise. It was a huge transition for the club when Craig and James left the club along with a nucleus of players that spanned over several years. Now only Kev Mullen left from that era. Please everyone give them some breathing space and support. I've stayed out of this because the club are entering a new era. I'm confident they'll bounce back bigger and stronger. Mon The Pace. Barry

TBH, given there have been a few accusations flying around and its a position they've put themselves in, I reckon you should anyway. Put it to bed.

Archived