Dundee v Inverness Caledonian Thistle, 27/2/16

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-44604-14566769429615_thumb.jpg

Stewart gets fouled and falls on top of Tremarco. Tremarco decides to put him in a headlock to stop him playing on. Stewart gets booked.

Heard a few different people in main stand and Bobby cox say that Tremarco threw a sly dig.

I could almost forget about a team choosing to avoid having a game of football if the ref - whose job it is to prevent things like time wasting and aggressive fouling - had managed to control the game. He and his assistants had a fucking mare. Hope to never see him at Dens again.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1456676981.692476.jpg

Stewart gets fouled and falls on top of Tremarco. Tremarco decides to put him in a headlock to stop him playing on. Stewart gets booked.

Heard a few different people in main stand and Bobby cox say that Tremarco threw a sly dig.

I could almost forget about a team choosing to avoid having a game of football if the ref - whose job it is to prevent things like time wasting and aggressive fouling - had managed to control the game. He and his assistants had a fucking mare. Hope to never see him at Dens again.

The referee didn't know what happened so decided to book both players. It's the second time in a few weeks that a player has raised his hands to Stewart, who hasn't responded but he's been booked. Lappin did it in the game against St Johnstone.

Sadly in Scottish football it makes sense to target players like Stewart. If you make sure that players take turns you're more likely to put him out of the game than pick up a red card.

The referee didn't know what happened so decided to book both players. It's the second time in a few weeks that a player has raised his hands to Stewart, who hasn't responded but he's been booked. Lappin did it in the game against St Johnstone.

Sadly in Scottish football it makes sense to target players like Stewart. If you make sure that players take turns you're more likely to put him out of the game than pick up a red card.

I'm sure we'll here Chris Sutton blame us for it somehow

A whole 110 seconds of highlights on the BBC website :lol: F'ck off Sportscene.

Do the Dundee subscriber highlights offer any different angles from the ICT ones? As above no way you can tell if Draper is offside or not.

It's not clear from the BBC or Caley Thistle's highlights. Draper looks offside, but O'Dea and Holt are out of shot when the ball is played.

They are out of shot and there doesn't seem much in the way of protest from O'Dea so I do wonder. Stewart's two big chances, wish he had the confidence to go with his right foot.

Inverness goal was clearly 2/3 yards offside. Shite officials costing us points again.

0MZTzh6.png

Nonsense I'm afraid.

As we can see from the first shot, Draper is standing half way into the light green strip. In the second shot your centre back is in the same position despite having had time to move forward in an attempt to catch Draper offside.

Am I the only one that can see our defender is on the edge of the dark/light strip and the ITC player is clearly nowhere near level with him and vice versa in the second? Back and to the left, back and to the left.

Zapruder

No - he's miles offside.

It's done now anyway.

Horrendous officials and horrendous anti football from ICT .............why oh why would anyone pay to watch pysh like that every week god only knows...........however we had a good day in Hospo and were able to vent our feelings on the ICT officials in the directors box.One of them was even shaking his head at some of his teams antics

Am I the only one that can see our defender is on the edge of the dark/light strip and the ITC player is clearly nowhere near level with him and vice versa in the second? Back and to the left, back and to the left.

Zapruder

You realise you're looking at the wrong defender dont you?

You realise you're looking at the wrong defender dont you?

They only see what they want to see, regardless of what is actually in front of them. Derry Blindness.

we had a good day in Hospo and were able to vent our feelings on the ICT officials in the directors box.One of them was even shaking his head at some of his teams antics

Yes, I'm sure that's what he was shaking his head at and not a group of pished, raging Dundonian pensioners shouting incoherent abuse at him.

This fixture always reminds me of the time Inverness absolutely cigared their way to the 1st Division title in 2010.

We were by far and away the best team in the league, with great squad depth and no defence could handle the front 4 of Rooney, Hayes, Foran and Odhiambo. We absolutely skooshed that league against a plethora of utter shite like Dundee, Dunfermline and Ross County.

I also have fond memories of that creep Calum Melville pumping loads of cash into Dundee, and they finished about 76 points behind us in 2nd.

This fixture always reminds me of the time Inverness absolutely cigared their way to the 1st Division title in 2010.

We were by far and away the best team in the league, with great squad depth and no defence could handle the front 4 of Rooney, Hayes, Foran and Odhiambo. We absolutely skooshed that league against a plethora of utter shite like Dundee, Dunfermline and Ross County.

I also have fond memories of that creep Calum Melville pumping loads of cash into Dundee, and they finished about 76 points behind us in 2nd.

Kl m8

Was an excellent team tbf.

Still bottled it the real important match though :ph34r:

Archived