The Division

NotThePars

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main game was enjoyable but ends up getting to be a bit grindy later on, although I heard they rebalanced the loot to make it very generous.  If you can, get the Survival DLC.  I absolutely loved that, as I said earlier in the thread.

5 minutes ago, forameus said:

The main game was enjoyable but ends up getting to be a bit grindy later on, although I heard they rebalanced the loot to make it very generous.  If you can, get the Survival DLC.  I absolutely loved that, as I said earlier in the thread.

The game has fun mechanics, fun battles, amazing graphics and great gameplay. Its biggest problem is that it has no characters, no plot and generic enemies

Just now, EdgarusQPFC said:

The game has fun mechanics, fun battles, amazing graphics and great gameplay. Its biggest problem is that it has no characters, no plot and generic enemies

You missed out the world itself, think that was the best part.  It was brilliant to be able to stand on a street, look it up in google maps and see just how well they've modelled the world.  What plot it did have was quite good, but it could have done with having it a bit more fleshed out.  And just done with a bit more care.  Early on you come up against the leader of one of the gangs and it doesn't really make it that clear.  It should be a lot bigger that you've just done that, but it just...happens.  There was so much potential to have a really immersive story to go along with the rest of the good parts they've done.

The enemies are extremely generic.  Survival ended up being so good because everyone was quite low level and you missed out on a lot of the bullet sponge moments.  

3 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Pretty much the same criticism you could throw at Wildlands.

Anyone want to give me a rundown on the dark zone? Is there much point going there at level 10 or should I be waiting until I'm like level 20 or the like?

4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Pretty much the same criticism you could throw at Wildlands.

Anyone want to give me a rundown on the dark zone? Is there much point going there at level 10 or should I be waiting until I'm like level 20 or the like?

Dark zone is a strange one, its accessible at any level and really isn't made easier at any level. Its hard to give you a answer to that one

Played a 2-3 hours of this, fun game and it's a lot deeper than I first thought - customisation can be fun. However I had to play the glitchy as shit intro which made me want to rake my eyes out.

If you can pick this up for £8 like me from CeX then you've got yourself a bargain.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I hope not. I just bought this about a week ago and I'm not on PS Plus.

7 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

I don't seem able to play this without playstation plus. Can't proceed with the first 'siege' mission. Am I snookered without plus?

If Playstation Plus is the online multiplayer system for PS then no you won't be able to play this. Need a connection online.

I'm up to level 28 and level 14 for dark zone now. Still enjoying it. Quite pissed off with the fact I bought dlc to then learn I can't play underground or last stand until I hit level 30 though :thumbsdown:lol:

Archived