Airdrie v Ayr

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Airdrie to win this, new emergency loan signing in midfield to pull the strings. Why is it an emergency when we have Bain, Esposito, Faria, Watt, Stewart, Fitzpatrick, Brown, and Cadden all first team midfielders available, and Cox back in 2 weeks?

If you get a chance at someone who is a cut above what you have then you take it regardless of whether it's a problem area or not. We might have a lot of midfielders but none of them are any great shakes.

Why are you slaughtering diamondforever for just stating we don't need to many midfeilders to a degree he has a point. The area we are short in players tho is upfront as when we are without Lister and cox we struggle. Waiting for it get stick of the internet casuals now pmsl

Wee diamond are you not aloud a joke on this forum all my point was I would rather have a squad that has plenty of cover in all positions rather than just cover in the middle. Also touchedbymadness you say about me being the same idiot all I see is a bunch of fans who are slating people at the first opportunity if they disagree with their post or comment instead of actually discussing it. What's the point of a forum if you just give abuse to someone because you don't agree with them? Maybe you should use your big boy words and say why you disagree with it instead of trying and failing to be funny ? To sum up my first day on the forum if you follow the brain dead people and agree with what they say you'll be fine. If you voice your opinion your either someone already on here with another account or just get abuse. Maybe airdrie has a bad reputation because of people like you just slating others instead of discussing it. Now I know there's a lot of words here and it's probably more than you've had to read before but if you make it to the end wee diamond and touched by madness go and give a yourself pat on the back and return back to your cave.

Aw thanks mate, glad to see your first day has been a fun one, as for calling me brain dead i shall refer you back to your comment referring to us being like celtic further up the page #awkward #nicetrythough #2johnkyles

Why are you slaughtering diamondforever for just stating we don't need to many midfeilders to a degree he has a point. The area we are short in players tho is upfront as when we are without Lister and cox we struggle. Waiting for it get stick of the internet casuals now pmsl

And replying to your alter ego profile is just tragic btw

Do Celtic have a lot of midfielders ? Yes

Do airdrie have a lot of midfielders ? Yes

That was my comparison I feel you are looking too much into it. Believing that this profile was made just to annoy you or agree with coopers points is tragic. Not everything's about you

Ok buddy chill out......

Anyway think ayr will edge this one 2-1, with esposito getting his first goal for the mighty diamonds

Archived