Airdrie v Ayr

I would start with McLaughlan as very reliable unless playing against the top players in the league. The goal we lost yesterday was dreadful and need to cut those errors out.

Would only bring McLaughlan back in an emergency, last week v

phead he was a bombscare

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would only bring McLaughlan back in an emergency, last week v

phead he was a bombscare

He won't be playing against McAllister or Sutherland next week so will be fine. All our central defenders have their limitations and overall I still think Gerry is the most consistent but gets found out against the two top teams in the league.

Gerry being a bomb scare was down to him making basic mistakes as opposed to the opposition being too good.

Devlin and then Graham badly at fault for the equaliser.

Don't think it's possible for Devlin to get forward as much, with Forrest in front of him and no protection in the middle of the park.

I think if Docherty and Adams were on the park then Devlin's mistake is cleaned up pretty quickly. That said, it was the only kick of the ball Forfar had in our half in the last 30 minutes of the game, so the guys out there were doing something right.

I think the priority now needs to be getting everyone fit for a wee run together before the playoffs. Could make all the difference.

It'll be a toss of a coin as to whether we actually turn up on Saturday.

I'd go:-

Parry

O'Neil - Lithgow - Crighton - MacDonald

El Capitano - Faria

Esposito - Watt - Cadden

Lister

That is of course assuming Lister is back from illness. If not we're as well not turning up because we look utterly hopeless without him.

We really need to drop Ferguson and Mackin. As many posters have said before they are no better than our own youth players so absolutely no point in playing them.

I'd go as far as saying Mackin is worse than Taylor Morgan. At least Taylor had a bit of technical ability and pace. I never thought I'd say that.

I dont undertsand the amount of midfielders all for competition but it will be like celtic soon team full of midfielders lol

Exactly like Celtic IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Archived