Stirling Albion v Clyde

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The silence from the Beano is deafening.

Someone fancy forwarding the highlights to their manager and players who were flooding the internet with negative comments and seethe on Tuesday night? Give them a chance to apologise. As far as I can tell, the biggest complaints are actually about our disallowed goal and the fact that Ross Smith wasn't sent off.

Mike+Roncone+Small.jpg

If the never means stonewall penalties, then I agree. Time to dry the tears and move on mate

We moved on some time ago. Time Clyde fans did the same.

Clyde boss Barry Ferguson was sympathetic on the penalty decisions.

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/stirling-albion-manager-bites-lip-7446736#qIcYYK71eULlcx8s.99

Stirling Albion boss Stuart McLaren chose his words wisely after a poor refereeing performance cost his team dearly on Tuesday night.

Mike Roncone’s bizarre decisions to give Clyde two penalties plus a host of other debatable rulings ended up with McLaren in the stand alongside his assistant Martyn Corrigan.

Great journalism. You wonder how these people get jobs.

Play the first penalty frame by frame and you can see the swinging left elbow. However You can't make any guaranteed judgement with the camera being so far away. Gemmells looked offside and I see there's no debate about the binos goal being offside any longer.

Archived