Donald Love Manchester United

Guest DAVIDB69

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

What was his brother Luke up to at the time??

I think the fact I got his name wrong sums up my point nicely, tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gordopolis said:

He got 6/10 in the sky ratings. Not Sunderland's best player but not their worst either. Dunno what people are expecting from him in, what, his 4th EPL appearance?

It seems the be the case, well on here anyway, that a young player is either going to be a world beater ( Ryan Gauld, Jack Harper Madrid version) or completely written off before they have even had a chance (Jack Harper Brighton version).

16 hours ago, RobbieD said:

No worse than most others.

12 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

He got 6/10 in the sky ratings. Not Sunderland's best player but not their worst either. Dunno what people are expecting from him in, what, his 4th EPL appearance?

He was completely torn a new one, and believe me I don't take great delight in saying it. He's been thrown in right at the deep end to be fair to him, which is even harder in a team that will struggle as much as Sunderland seemingly will again.

16 minutes ago, KingQuerrey said:

He was far from the worst player on the pitch. McNair, Guzan, Negredo and that Gooch were all clearly a lot worse. 

Aye, and strangely Van Aarnholt (sp?) the guy who scored for them, was rated worst with 5/10

Archived