Firewatch

mrcat1990

Been looking forward to this game and it was released yesterday. Only a few hours in but really liking it. If you're into games that lean more heavily on story ala Walking Dead or Everybody's Gone to the Rapture then this is for you. Positive critical reception across the board also.

I started to watch a let's play of it, and bought it on the back of it. Just reached day 2, but impressed so far. The art style of the game is absolutely fantastic. No spoilers, but Christ...that intro is some way to start a game.

I started to watch a let's play of it, and bought it on the back of it. Just reached day 2, but impressed so far. The art style of the game is absolutely fantastic. No spoilers, but Christ...that intro is some way to start a game.

It's a powerful start and impress considering its just text at that part. Agree that visually it impressive. Think some may find the game a bit dull but the story is strong enough to carry it. I also keep getting lost.

• 1 year later...

This is down to £5 quid odds in the PSN Store sale.  I picked it up on Saturday and finished it on Sunday.

It's a great wee game.  Really engaging story, albeit with a slightly lacklustre ending.  Cissy Jones' voice as well - :wub:

Archived