Modern shite patter

Hampden Diehard

On 25/10/2016 at 21:14, cannybefukd said:

Sorry about that,I read all the past posts before posting this and must have missed it! Sadly it is very widely used these days,grrrrrrrr .

I thought it must be a technique for avoiding a stutter, but every second interviewee on the radio does it now. Fuckwits.

On ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 15:43, thisGRAEME said:

Anything related to being on the 'Sesh', makes me cringe beyond belief.

Hate this, it used to be used to mean staying up all weekend in someones dinjy flat taking all sorts which was annoying but at least you didnt hear it much. Now it's used to refer to any night out or drinking "session" usually by 20 year olds who think they're giving Mick Jagger and Keith Richards a run for their money.

Hate this, it used to be used to mean staying up all weekend in someones dinjy flat taking all sorts which was annoying but at least you didnt hear it much. Now it's used to refer to any night out or drinking "session" usually by 20 year olds who think they're giving Mick Jagger and Keith Richards a run for their money.

Spot on here.

People going out into town for a drink then getting a taxi home at 3am and going to bed is not a "sesh".

Total riddies.

1. "Bruh"
2. People who rely on being random 24/7 and think that everyone else sees them as witty.
3. "Pass me some Bleach" - Always said by a kid or a teenager who thinks they're being original. I seen a YouTube channel that had 300K subscribers where he would use this joke in every video. What's more sad is I'm sure he is in his 20's.
4. Harambe memes - Most unfunny shite to ever hit the internet
5. "GG" (short for "Good Going") - I knew someone who obviously thought he was some kind of a computer nerd that would say this at least once everyday.

On 11/15/2016 at 19:37, JakeSAFC said:

Spot on here.

People going out into town for a drink then getting a taxi home at 3am and going to bed is not a "sesh".

Total riddies.

it is to my married mates. I'm sure their wives have their bollocks under lock and key.

Does it appear anywhere except here?

Eta since im here anyway, the mannequin challenge. Just f**k off.

See it alot on Twitter and Facebook. Unsure where originated from but certainly not exclusive to P&B.