Modern shite patter

Hampden Diehard

On 11/15/2016 at 11:08, Bairnardo said:

To be classed as a drinking session, I would say you have to be drinking for a minimum of 12 hours. And it has to be in a pub. Not sitting in someones house playing fifa and eating dominos before a taxi into town at 2330. No siree.

That's how I class it too.

I've seen me go out for a Saturday lunchtime game with the #lads, and still be in the same pub at 9 when the #burds start to appear.  Drinking fucking all sorts as well we were; pints, double vods, shots, champagne to celebrate someone winning an acca.  Then you move around the pubs/clubs until 2 or 3 in the morning.  And spending circa £200 in the process. That's a sesh IMO.

On 16/11/2016 at 22:53, mrcat1990 said:

The "Lee Wallace is a grass" patter has had the absolute f**k booted out of it. Was funny enough first twenty times but bazillionth is tiresome.

Shite patter thread for this pish.

Oh.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 16:25, TheScarf said:

I've seen me go out for a Saturday lunchtime game with the #lads, and still be in the same pub at 9 when the #burds start to appear.  Drinking fucking all sorts as well we were; pints, double vods, shots, champagne to celebrate someone winning an acca.  Then you move around the pubs/clubs until 2 or 3 in the morning.  And spending circa £200 in the process. That's a sesh IMO.

Can't tell if your being ironic here or not seeing as this is the shite modern patter thread...

Edited by irvine_buddie

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 16:25, TheScarf said:

Good shout re "burds".

Slight point of order though as it's shite 1970's patter...

28 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Any successful ones?

Hi, this is Dee Woman here, I have just logged into my late husband's account to let you know he was successful on his fourth attempt. I hope you are happy.

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Hi, this is Dee Woman here, I have just logged into my late husband's account to let you know he was successful on his fourth attempt. I hope you are happy.

Thank you.

Hi Dee Woman, sorry for your loss, when you find the time could you PM me a photo of your good self in a state of undress, if you are shy, just the tits will do.

57 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Hi Dee Woman, sorry for your loss, when you find the time could you PM me a photo of your good self in a state of undress, if you are shy, just the tits will do.

Sorry Mr Archer, but I am in the funeral parlour so whapping them out for a selfie would be slightly inappropriate. However I have a picture saved to my phone that you might like. 

Do you like hairless twats/baldy c***s?

images (16).jpg