General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

6 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

There's always a target; a target to get the unemployed off benefits, to get the disabled off benefits, to reduce the size of the civil service, to cut taxes for the rich and so targets to deport immigrants are no surprise.  Tories love their targets and hate foreigners.

That they can't even meet the targets they set themselves makes them both callous and incompetent.

Edited by sparky88

35 minutes ago, supermik said:

Wonder if her bird squeezed the turkey baster for her :lol:

How did they obtain the necessary essence? Did they show pictures of the Queen, Orange Marches, the Union Jack, King Billy and Maggie to a room full of rabid Unionists?

The other thing that I thought of when I heard the news....

5ae1fc91a8693_boysfrombrazil.jpg.0b96d2cbfe6b09c093fd72078e117c7a.jpg

2 hours ago, mjw said:

It should be May resigning,it's her mess.

May and the Tory's are a disgrace.

This scandal has been turned into a political football by them.

She tried to imply it was Labour that introduced it , which is a total Lie.

Rudd and the Tories narrative for there defence of this scandal is "illegal immigrants numbers" 

It's misleading to describe the Windrush people as immigrants, that implies foreigners comming here and becoming British citizens which is concious, dog whistle , racist defence . Trying to imply "these immigrants accidentally  slipped through the net"

Except they are British citizens, they were British Citizens Before they came here ,Britian asked them to come here to rebuild the Country after the War.

It's a disgusting vile deliberate attempt by the British Government to imply that British Citizens were accidentally caught up in an attempt to crack down on illegal immigrants.

10 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Do you reckon she's just fat and using it as an excuse?

Boy that cried wolf.   Ruth is a proven liar, clearly, I think she's pregnant, there's just the seed of doubt planted given she's a stranger to the truth.  

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

She's still a fat cow though

Her weight issues are not a reason to dislike.    I liked the late David McLetchie, and actually really like Annabel Goldie (whisper it)  she's a good egg.    I hate the anti-Scottish c**t that is Ruth Davidson who's nothing more than a mouthpiece for loopy groups like United against Seperation/Scotland. 

Her weight issues are not a reason to dislike.    I liked the late David McLetchie, and actually really like Annabel Goldie (whisper it)  she's a good egg.    I hate the anti-Scottish c**t that is Ruth Davidson who's nothing more than a mouthpiece for loopy groups like United against Seperation/Scotland. 

Can't disagree; but she's still a fat cow