General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
48 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
Foulkes is a symptom; the HoL is the disease.

Foulkes was an absolute alchy pish stained c**t before he ever went near the HoL

Even if he was he was at least accountable.

Any comment JMO?

I don't know nearly enough about this sort of thing to comment properly, but is that the thing with the fans? That not been known about for years? On first glance it looks like that tweeter is trying to sensationalise and make into a conspiracy something that looks at worse negligence. Like I say though I've no real knowledge of this sort of thing. I do think someone should have said 'hang on, can't electric fans be used for chemical weapons, perhaps we shouldn't allow uk companies to sell them to Syria.' But it seems like that tweet is trying to make it seem like a deliberate attempt by the UK government to help Syria make chemical weapons. Difficult to take anything that references The Canary too seriously.

4 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I don't know nearly enough about this sort of thing to comment properly, but is that the thing with the fans? That not been known about for years? On first glance it looks like that tweeter is trying to sensationalise and make into a conspiracy something that looks at worse negligence. Like I say though I've no real knowledge of this sort of thing. I do think someone should have said 'hang on, can't electric fans be used for chemical weapons, perhaps we shouldn't allow uk companies to sell them to Syria.' But it seems like that tweet is trying to make it seem like a deliberate attempt by the UK government to help Syria make chemical weapons. Difficult to take anything that references The Canary too seriously.

Lol, as if selling the Syrian government chemical weapons was a deliberate attempt to help the Syrian government make chemical weapons.  Perish the thought lol.  You really are wilfully ignorant.

Cmon JMO. You're better than that m8

18 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
On 27/01/2018 at 08:38, Jmothecat2 said:

Cmon JMO. You're better than that m8

No he's not

I can't have been the only one who read this and thought "Never happened".
It wouldn't surprise me if it did, but I also don't believe a word Sarwar says.
Didn't his old man try the same tactic years ago when he was being investigated for being a generally shady as f**k politician?