General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Banana and his ideological comrades 254CE4FA-AC0A-43CE-A45B-7C32B07A9D59-4642-00000518F7A65AB9.jpg

Wid, wid, wid, wid, wid, wid, wid, wid, WID, wid.

NotThePars and his mates on Nazi-watch between classes.

uqjQp4j.jpg

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Honestly the alt-right’s constant ability to make antifa look and sound cool as hell is really good.

Tbf, punching Nazis is cool as f**k. I’d like to see it become the next viral craze: Punch a Nazi challenge 

I see Kirsteen Hair has been peddling pish about tax rises affecting "70%" of armed forces in Scotland again.
[/url]  
She's a thick c**t.

Also why do folk using the TROOPZ always post as if they've been conscripted rather than actually chosen it as a job?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

She's a thick c**t.

Also why do folk using the TROOPZ always post as if they've been conscripted rather than actually chosen it as a job?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

She's not my MP but I am tempted to contact her to quantify her statement. Given that independent fact checkers have clarified that no one earning less than £33,000 will pay more tax I'm perplexed that she seems to be suggesting that 70% of the armed forces in Scotland come above this threshold.

Edited by RiG

3 hours ago, RiG said:

She's not my MP but I am tempted to contact her to quantify her statement. Given that independent fact checkers have clarified that no one earning less than £33,000 will pay more tax I'm perplexed that she seems to be suggesting that 70% of the armed forces in Scotland come above this threshold.

Also, you do actually get a say in where you're based by submitting a draft preference and if that fails by arranging a swap draft.

In 14 years I was able to pick and choose where I'd be based and even managed to change a draft after I changed my mind.

On 6/12/2018 at 19:15, RiG said:

they're clearly overpaid relative to the work they do if she's correct imo

#paysoldiersfootballerwages

13 hours ago, Jdog said:

Far worse than claims of being god’s chosen people.  I very much doubt if his views are shared by many Jews.  They will be equally offended by the master race analogy.