General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

4 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Well if you cark it before the mortgage is paid off, it will be paid off by the insurance(assuming you have it of course).

Alright, the new plan is murder-suicide when he's ready to get his own place. Anything less would just be selfish.

Back to Windrush - absolutely everyone is being guaranteed citizenship who was here prior to 1973. But the policy was spot on. Absolutely spot on.  Only the implementation was shite. With a good policy you always end up spinning like a fucking top to try and save your arse and your PM getting canned. Good policy poor implementation my arse. 

There are no magic money trees.

Except for Brexit - massive tory f**k up

Except for the DUP - massive tory f**k up

Except for Windrush - massive tory f**k up.

There is an orchard of magic money trees to deal with massive tory f**k ups.

14 minutes ago, HTG said:

I'll never understand why people continually vote for them and see them as a viable option for government.

They're all a shower of careerist b****rds who'd step over their granny to be leader/PM.

32 minutes ago, HTG said:

I have no problem with the Windrush folk being compensated; it is only right.

But it pisses me off that OUR MONEY* is being used to rectify political f**k ups.

* strange how the Taxpayers Alliance and others think the 'our money' arguement can only be used to attack progressive policies.

31 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I have no problem with the Windrush folk being compensated; it is only right.

But it pisses me off that OUR MONEY* is being used to rectify political f**k ups.

* strange how the Taxpayers Alliance and others think the 'our money' arguement can only be used to attack progressive policies.

I've no problem with the compensation either. It's the underlying cause for now throwing as much money as is necessary to get the story out of the news that I have a problem with. It's only a matter of weeks back that the government were so concerned about this that the heid cow decided it wasn't good use of her time to meet commonwealth leaders on this subject.  Now she's like a bride driving away from a wedding hurling cash out a window to stop the bairns from hounding her all the way up the road. 

Self-preserving, self-serving b*****ds. Same as the DUP deal. They'll always find money for their own arses. 

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 02:36, bob the tank said:

Suggestions that he will be mundells mole with access to the info about what the snp mps are researching

Absolutely.Working,no doubt,in tandem with former Herald Editor Magnus Gardham .

26 minutes ago, Jdog said:

Ruth Smeeth and the rest of the labour,

...anti Corbyn brigade marching her into court today:lol:

Smeeth is an ardent Zionist who puts her views on Israel far ahead of any desire to get the Tories out.

There's always a target; a target to get the unemployed off benefits, to get the disabled off benefits, to reduce the size of the civil service, to cut taxes for the rich and so targets to deport immigrants are no surprise.  Tories love their targets and hate foreigners.

Edited by Baxter Parp