General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

The chairman Phillip Green (not that one ) is an advisor to May.Again the tories should be getting hammered for this but........

They are? Long-Bailey was on tele over 12 hours ago doing exactly this. There’s a video from Corbyn detailing what Labour would do in response to this.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

They are? Long-Bailey was on tele over 12 hours ago doing exactly this. There’s a video from Corbyn detailing what Labour would do in response to this.

Prepare to hear about Carillion non-stop for the next few weeks. Trying to make the public fall for the idea that our taxes should bail them out instead of the banks. Sickeningly corrupt but I can see it happen and the public just forgetting about it within a month or two.

19 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Prepare to hear about Carillion non-stop for the next few weeks. Trying to make the public fall for the idea that our taxes should bail them out instead of the banks. Sickeningly corrupt but I can see it happen and the public just forgetting about it within a month or two.

Tarmac/Wimpey/Carillion has been a de facto state-sponsored operations for many years.  The likes of Carillion, Atkins and Crapita have been leeching the public purse for decades with no accountability and no cost-control.

I feel sorry for the ones who have no wage packet this week but the relationship between the state and these reptiles has to come to and end.