General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

How the f**k are these Daily Mail c***s getting away with this pish? This kind of stuff is right up there with The Sun's fabricated shite after Hillsborough. Utter, utter vermin. 

Between this and the Sun's laughable demonisation of a disabled benefits claimant saving up all year to buy her weans some christmas presents its apparent that they haven't a fucking clue what the public mood is anymore.

17 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

If Jemima Khan was the biggest celebrity there it must have been a shite party.

Wid. 

15 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Between this and the Sun's laughable demonisation of a disabled benefits claimant saving up all year to buy her weans some christmas presents its apparent that they haven't a fucking clue what the public mood is anymore.

Too many fucking simpletons swallow it though

. I've had countless phone calls from folk asking for benefit checks because they read this shite and think it is, to quote our fucking hopeless PM, a "magic money tree". One of my old posts I spent 10 minutes listening to some old bloke do his dinger on the phone because he wasn't getting Council Tax reduction despite having "paid in all my f*cking life", and "why are all these foreigners and junkies getting everything?". He had £90K in savings and a mortgage free second home he rented out :lol: The worst thing is having to take these types seriously. 

UK Govt to drop cap on council tax rises. Expect up to 6% increases in England next year. I hope that fucking arsehole from Money Week will have completed her move from Scotland in time to see her ski holiday getting rammed up her hole.

13 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Tory c**t gets sacked to be replaced by another Tory c**t.

I won't be breaking out the champagne just yet.

Neither will I, but every bit of damage is welcome.  Every liar exposed is welcome.