General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

I have never voted Tory in my life but my Mum and Dad both voted Tory.
You are calling them and millions of other people evil. A tad OTT I reckon.

Nope.

evil
[ee-vuh l]
adjective
morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked:
evil deeds; an evil life.
harmful; injurious:
evil laws.

Seems about right.

Anyone with full knowledge of what this Tory government has done to refugees, the disabled and other vulnerable groups and still insists on voting for them is at the very very least selfish and morally bankrupt.

*even if they are a poster's maw or da.

I have never voted Tory in my life but my Mum and Dad both voted Tory.
You are calling them and millions of other people evil. A tad OTT I reckon.

My mum did and I said to her straight up that even though I love her she's a horrible person, in a joking manner and it was took that way but deep down it does bother me a bit. [emoji1]

She voted yes though and always would vote yes. Just hates Labour which seems fair and she was an SNP member until the Brexit stuff, being a leave voter I think Queen Nic started getting on her wick.

The end result is her helping that useless tool Hare into a job. I luckily have Chris Law.

My Dad is a right wing Tory voter who supported UKIP for a while. My mum just agrees with him and parrots the same pish he does. He even wanted to stand as a Councillor for UKIP at one point which I thankfully talked him out of.

He's a bit of a dick tbh.

My Dad is a right wing Tory voter who supported UKIP for a while. My mum just agrees with him and parrots the same pish he does. He even wanted to stand as a Councillor for UKIP at one point which I thankfully talked him out of.

Pretty sure my mum votes Tory simply because her dad did and I doubt she could tell you a single right wing policy. That said, she would probably struggle to tell you the name of the PM or FM.

There should be an incredibly simple quiz at the door to the polling station. If you get it wrong, you have your polling card taken, if they make cards compulsory at the desk of course.

Ah its genetic then..

8 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

So you don't like him, or your mum for agreeing with him? I undersand.

Anyone who votes Tory is voting for a party who's policies cause more deaths of vulnerable people than 'usual'. Self interest, my da voted Tory and I hate the SNP/Corbyn are not acceptable excuses

This post alone is a pretty good reason for voting Conservative.