General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

So....Ms. Davidson supports the rape clause, but uses a spokesperson to confirm this.

Can any conservative voter on this forum give me one damn good reason why a woman has to relive one of the most traumatic experiences imaginable to receive benefits?

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

So....Ms. Davidson supports the rape clause, but uses a spokesperson to confirm this.

Can any conservative voter on this forum give me one damn good reason why a woman has to relive one of the most traumatic experiences imaginable to receive benefits?

Best of luck waiting for an answer on that one.

Because scroungers, or something.

On 11/04/2017 at 07:53, Granny Danger said:

It amazes me that posters can remember what other posters posted years ago, let alone get wound up by it.

Im not just talking about this post but you see it happening on occasion on GN.

I can barely remember what I posted last week

Less than 24 hours later:-

:whistle

Back on topic:-

32 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Posted this elsewhere - no doubt others have received this through the post. A complete SNP Bad piece of propoganda with not even an atom of positive reasoning to support a Tory vote. And they have the cheek to say the SNP are obsessed with IndyRef2!!

526561d6d40368f9cb69523c7a951dea.jpg

No, council elections aren't about sending messages about referendums that are Holyrood's affairs, they are about the people you want looking after the bin collecting, the street lighting, social services, etc; & anyone voting on the reasons Jo-Lipsett-in-Middle-Age gives for voting Tory deserves to live in the medieval hovel five years of any Tory council will reduce their locality to.

44 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Posted this elsewhere - no doubt others have received this through the post. A complete SNP Bad piece of propoganda with not even an atom of positive reasoning to support a Tory vote. And they have the cheek to say the SNP are obsessed with IndyRef2!!

526561d6d40368f9cb69523c7a951dea.jpg

Big mistake from the Tories here imo.

Should have led with the rape clause. It's a sure fire vote winner

17 hours ago, mizfit said:

I see Ruth then sent out a half arsed tweet saying something along the lines of "I agree with what my spokesman said about tax credits".

She couldn't even use the word "support", never mind the fact she's unusually quiet on a subject.

As mentioned elsewhere, when under pressure, the jolly hockey sticks facade disappears double quick.

A horrendous individual.

ETA: In fact, here's the cowardly tweet.  The least vocal she's been on a subject in years:

Edited by Fide

The silence is overwhelming. Shame, if Reynard was still posting he would've attempted to justify it and been rightly torn to bits.