General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

2 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

Just turn on Sky news online live.  If anything it gives something to listen to on a boring Weds' afternoon at work. 

They are worse than Twitter. They just say any old thing so they are 'First with the news' then don't even bother to apologise then they are shown to be totally wrong. They get paid for that pish.

4 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Reuters have published photos of multiple victims, now all over Twitter. Fucking disgraceful.

They've tweeted an image of a guy looking in a particularly bad way. Absolutely disgusting.

EDIT: I think it's been deleted.

Edited by RiG

4 minutes ago, RiG said:

They've tweeted an image of a guy looking in a particularly bad way. Absolutely disgusting.

EDIT: I think it's been deleted.

If its the guy with the leg it's still on Sky News.

2 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Just realised it's the anniversary of the Brussels attack. 

It always seems to be just before some  international glamour friendly, I'm not one to jump to conclusions but i think we should cave in to the terrorist's demands and abolish international football for our own safety.

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Now is not the time for more divisive misinformation about what's happening at WM.

Yeah, in the age of the news junkie people are desperate to comment regardless of what is known.

What's worse is that folk who have no interest in or understanding of politics will be all over this with fake grief/fake outrage/uneducated analysis or all three. 

35 minutes ago, SodoffBaldrick said:

Debate in Hollyrood is being suspended

The Scottish Parliament does f**k all anyway apart from holding pointless independence debates.

Seems a bit OTT as a way to stop article 50 being triggered though

Edited by sparky88

23 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

It's happening on both sides . Best to just ignore these type of posts 

Absolute nonsense.

If you define the sides as being nationalist and unionist then you can dismiss it with whataboutery and ignore it.

If the sides are defined by what it right and wrong, and that is how they should be defined, then this should never be ignored.

7 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Absolute nonsense.

If you define the sides as being nationalist and unionist then you can dismiss it with whataboutery and ignore it.

If the sides are defined by what it right and wrong, and that is how they should be defined, then this should never be ignored.

There is ones aswell of people with yes on their twitter accounts stating the exact same shite about Theresa may . Who gives a f**k what these people spout , twitter and Facebook is full of immature c***s typing out nonsense before engaging their brain . 

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

There is ones aswell of people with yes on their twitter accounts stating the exact same shite about Theresa may . Who gives a f**k what these people spout , twitter and Facebook is full of immature c***s typing out nonsense before engaging their brain . 

Where? post it up and call it out.

6 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Not really the route I wished to go down but here you go 

IMG_0331.JPG

Tit for tat nonsense that will just go round in circles and get nowhere . Trust me I am regular poster in the old firm section 

Old firm forums are a little corner of the internet where the bile is extreme, but it is at least, self contained.

These twitter fuckwits need exposed as much as possible.  Other people need to see that if you spout that type of shit, then it can't grow and therefore can't incite.

Sky news is hilarious, camera tuned firmly on the kids leaving the building whilst Kay "evil whore of Satan" Burley ineffectually harping on about filming their legs and telling the public not to ID them.

If you aren't meant to film kids, fucking turn the camera onto something else!

10 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Old firm forums are a little corner of the internet where the bile is extreme, but it is at least, self contained.

These twitter fuckwits need exposed as much as possible.  Other people need to see that if you spout that type of shit, then it can't grow and therefore can't incite.

Your spot on . My arguement was simply people using these type of posts on both sides as some form of point scoring . Both these posts are not reflective of the majority of no or yes supporters and using them to do so is a waste of everyone's time . Think we were both on different wavelengths there but can see your arguemebt now and agree with it to an extent 

Edited by Forever_blueco

7 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Sky news is hilarious, camera tuned firmly on the kids leaving the building whilst Kay "evil whore of Satan" Burley ineffectually harping on about filming their legs and telling the public not to ID them.

If you aren't meant to film kids, fucking turn the camera onto something else!

Had to pinch myself for a minute there . Major terrorist attack in the capital outside the houses of parliment and mrs burley felt the need to inform us that children were using a buddy system and holding onto their buddy's hand .