General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

16 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Is there anything Osborne doesn't do? Apart from representing his constituents, of course.

The sum total of his newspaper experience is a few months freelancing for the Telegraph Diary column, getting the gossip from his Old Etonian pals no doubt. I hope the Deputy Editor is getting a big pay rise, he/she will be doing all the work.

The sum total of his newspaper experience is a few months freelancing for the Telegraph Diary column, getting the gossip from his Old Etonian pals no doubt. I hope the Deputy Editor is getting a big pay rise, he/she will be doing all the work.

Guy just on Radio Scotland pretty much said this.
Osborne celebrity editor whilst his underlings do all the graft.

From what I've gleaned off Twitter a number of people struck by a vehicle on Westminster Bridge, vehicle mounts pavement outside Westminster possibly striking someone else, someone breaks for the building and is shot three times by (armed) police after attacking one of their colleagues with a knife/gun.

No deaths confirmed yet but a passer by has been tweeting events as they unfold.

Edited by RiG

I don't know how anyone can make head nor tail out of news breaking on Twitter, goes from a car ran into one person to up to 15 people were hit by a 4x4. Just people thinking out loud half the time.