General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

That's been the politics forum since day 1.

Not really. There's plenty of folk on here I can be on the opposite side of an argument with and still think it's worth debating them. Then there's the idiots that have recently appear who are just trolling and getting a response from some folk.

It really has. I think the day I stop coming to post in here is the day I'll know I love myself.

You should love yourself. It's important to love yourself. Particularly for a guy like you that no one else loves.

Let's just keep this one going. It makes more sense than adding yet another thread.

No probs. It will always be your inspiration!

Natalie McGarry arrested in Turkey for acting suspiciously at an airport :lol:

I see the BBC are reporting this using a pic with an SNP rosette, even though she is , currently an independent. Still I bet she was sending a tweet to her we pal.

You have to admire the brass neck of that little gimp Rennie lambasting the SNP for apparently being like the Tories - do the handful of braindead hicks in his audience not remember their party being in coalition with the Tories? Have they undergone some kind of group amnesia and have no recollection of that?

So with the recent boundary review cutting 50 seats, with Scotland going from 59 to 53, does anyone have any idea which Scottish MPs may not even have a seat to defend in 2020?

Wales seem to be taking a bit of a kicking, they are set to lose 11 of their 40 seats.

Well we have to pay for Cameron's anointment of a wankstain of unelected Lords ("wankstain" being the collective noun). What better way than to cut the number of elected representatives?

Wales will fucking love it. Most of the Welsh would happily don a gimp mask and have Cameron stub out a roll-up on their nipples if it would adequately show what good, obedient, acculturated Brits they are.

#BetterTogether

why are MPs even being cut it makes no sense other then tories keeping their majority.. for a democracy these twats are anti democratic.

Remove the lords, vote for political reform please!

Edited by wotad

So with the recent boundary review cutting 50 seats, with Scotland going from 59 to 53, does anyone have any idea which Scottish MPs may not even have a seat to defend in 2020?

Wales seem to be taking a bit of a kicking, they are set to lose 11 of their 40 seats.

One of them is rumoured to be the Secretary of State for Morningside. Haven't a clue who the other would be

On seeing Willie Rennie visiting a nursery this morning (insert jokes here), I started to wonder: Why does it take up to 6 weeks to get a PVG signed off for each different organisation with whom you work, yet politicians can just f*cking turn up at nurseries, schools, hospitals etc?

I see Cameron is at the "one party" jibe. Never a problem when a Tory government on minority of the vote. Or that Scotland does not vote Tory but we get them anyway.

I see Cameron is at the "one party" jibe. Never a problem when a Tory government on minority of the vote. Or that Scotland does not vote Tory but we get them anyway.

That's because Cameron is a gammon-faced, pompous, imperious, supercilious c**t.

So he thinks Scotland is an independent country and his party has absolutely no power over it? Strange.