General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

Firstly, what happened to capybara's thread? I've went back about four pages and can't find it. Am i going blind/dottled?

Anyway, until it is found.

I know it's purely an English/Welsh issue, but the junior doctors' dispute is not improving. Looks like the government is going to try to impose a contract. The could be a big backlash against the Tories on this one. Maybe if labour can put their internal squabbles to one side for five minutes they can cause Cameron & Co. some damage.

Europe, NHS, EVEL, Benefits changes, Council Cut backs, fucked up education and prisons policy all falling apart before they've really got started. With any luck we'll get a vote of no-confidence before 2017 and a snap election.

The greedy tory b*****ds are trying to make an ideological assault on UK politics while they can, and make enough changes so they can cement their position for a decade or so. Labour cannot be such a shambles for much longer, surely to god. With cuts to short money and an article in the Guardian today showing sweetheart payments to undeserving Tory councils just shows the arrogant elitist c***s are trying to do too much too fast with too small a majority. Fingers crossed it will blow up in their faces and we'll get indyref 2.0 or a coalition government before the end of next season.

Firstly, what happened to capybara's thread? I've went back about four pages and can't find it. Am i going blind/dottled?

Anyway, until it is found.

I know it's purely an English/Welsh issue, but the junior doctors' dispute is not improving. Looks like the government is going to try to impose a contract. The could be a big backlash against the Tories on this one. Maybe if labour can put their internal squabbles to one side for five minutes they can cause Cameron & Co. some damage.

I Have raised my thread with the mods and Div. I am still waiting to hear back. It was taken down due to a bit of a ding dong.

Ex MP, last seen with a soor puss on election night, alleged harasser of teenagers and (I have it on good authority) all round c**t, resurfaces as head of the Israel Britain Alliance. Whatever the hell that is

http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/153264/former-lfi-head-lead-new-israel-britain-alliance

The article says he will be trying to build bridges. I find it hard to believe, is actually possible where this man is concerned

What is it about politicians and this group?

Europe, NHS, EVEL, Benefits changes, Council Cut backs, fucked up education and prisons policy all falling apart before they've really got started. With any luck we'll get a vote of no-confidence before 2017 and a snap election.

The greedy tory b*****ds are trying to make an ideological assault on UK politics while they can, and make enough changes so they can cement their position for a decade or so. Labour cannot be such a shambles for much longer, surely to god. With cuts to short money and an article in the Guardian today showing sweetheart payments to undeserving Tory councils just shows the arrogant elitist c***s are trying to do too much too fast with too small a majority. Fingers crossed it will blow up in their faces and we'll get indyref 2.0 or a coalition government before the end of next season.

It really should be shooty in for Labour.

If only the certain sections of the party could stop obsessing with Corbyn, they might get somewhere.

Ex MP, last seen with a soor puss on election night, alleged harasser of teenagers and (I have it on good authority) all round c**t, resurfaces as head of the Israel Britain Alliance. Whatever the hell that is

http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/153264/former-lfi-head-lead-new-israel-britain-alliance

The article says he will be trying to build bridges. I find it hard to believe, is actually possible where this man is concerned

What is it about politicians and this group?

Zionist c**t. Hop he gets run over by a bus.

I feel that if the sensible posters on here keep responding to the fuckwit trolls then the whole of this forum will become unreadable over then next few weeks and months.

Let's just keep this one going. It makes more sense than adding yet another thread.