Heart of Midlothian - 2016/17 European Tour

Elixir

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:

Was Paolo born in 2014?! Utterly dross for years before and after 2006.

Still comfortably the most successful non-bigot side in the country in my lifetime, and that includes utterly pumping Aberdeen into oblivion, erm, before and after 2006.

1 hour ago, StandFree03 said:

Still didn't make me leave the forum for weeks in shame though, unlike someone after the first game at tynecastle.

#unlucks

Because unlike you, I choose when I feel the need to post on this forum. Knowing it annoys the likes of yourself who take it so seriously is just an added bonus.

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Still going with the tribute VikingTon act, Paolo?

It's embarrassing as f**k m8:

No idea who you are either tbh.

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Jesus, I didn't think you could embarrass yourself any further and then you pull out this.

It's a message board, mate.

1 hour ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

How many trophies have Hearts won in your lifetime, Paulo?

Three. Four if you include the pub league we romped with Hibs and Rangers in it. greggy.png

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Paolo genuinely one of the worst posters on the site, and likely the biggest shitebag. Fucking welcher. 

Another absolute nothing poster lining up for a go with the box office. :lol:

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

How many times have Hearts been relegated in your lifetime, Paulo?

Just the once, due to a points deduction.

12 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Another absolute nothing poster lining up for a go with the box office. :lol:

Vikington lite. What a fucking minter from the shitehawk 

Billy Brown has taken a brief break from bein' places and daein 'hings to impart his wisdom on how we can avoid such humiliations in future: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36870182

Highlights include:

"We should be calling on the likes of Walter Smith, Archie Knox and Jim Jefferies to sit down and have a good look at how we produce players. They've all done it, they've all got players through to the first team."

"I think we're playing the wrong style of football. I think in three years' time everyone will be back to 4-4-2.

"We should play the Scottish way, let's get two strikers up the park, let's get wide men in there. People say it's old fashioned but when we were old fashioned we were winning. We're not winning now."

Think we've found Brian McClair's replacement here lads.

2 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Billy Brown has taken a brief break from bein' places and daein 'hings to impart his wisdom on how we can avoid such humiliations in future: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36870182

Highlights include:

Think we've found Brian McClair's replacement here lads.

Never has this GIF been more appropriate

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-

Oh Paulo, trying to put down posters who haven't posted much with the 'nothing poster' patter. Just because people don't post much doesn't discredit our opinions, we can still spot a window licker when we see one and you ya w**k, are a window licker

Imagine being smug about winding people you haven't met before on a internet forum, total roaster

Dinosaur is the best word to describe Billy Brown but he's right in one respect......about "having a go" I'm all for controlled possession football but it's a bit pointless if it all falls apart in the final third due to players not having a go at taking their opponent on in an attempt to create space for themselves or others.

It's as if we're coaching the skill and individuality out of young players.

Archived