Heart of Midlothian - 2016/17 European Tour

Elixir

I'm all for "the greater good" concept.  It would be nice to have more Scottish teams progress,  but there's something mildly amusing about watch Hearts struggle with the Maltesers.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zamora Fan said:

How on earth is it not as bad as Alashkert?! They've actually done ok in Europe this season and we narrowly lost on away goals to, I admit, a diddy team but hearts are being comfortably beaten without scoring a goal in either leg by a team from a country with arguably less footballing pedigree than Armenia. Saints were also done put out by a dreadful performance in Armenia in ridiculous heat

Lincoln Red Imps aside, Alashkert is the undisputed diddiest result in the history of Scottish football. Deal with it.

18 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

How on earth is it not as bad as Alashkert?! They've actually done ok in Europe this season and we narrowly lost on away goals to, I admit, a diddy team but hearts are being comfortably beaten without scoring a goal in either leg by a team from a country with arguably less footballing pedigree than Armenia. Saints were also done put out by a dreadful performance in Armenia in ridiculous heat

They got a win and a draw against a team from Andorra, then lost to a team from Georgia, that isn't doing 'well'.

Archived