Beastisms

Rugster

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A dislike of Tennents lager is the mark of the beast.

(Ironically the OP of this thread will fall on his own beastly sword here)

This is a good post. I was contemplating starting a thread to get the opinion on the golden nectar that is tennents.
As bairnardo says, it’s ‘cool’ to hate tennents. And I admit, sometimes I’ll stray from the stuff, but it’s like a bowl of scotch broth, that cosy jumper, the electric blanket...maybe not every night but you always return to tennents. I’ve said before, it’s the liquid that runs the country. You pay £4.95 for your innis and Gunn or goose pale ale, and sometimes I might try one, I’ll always return to my £2.85 tennents knowing that I am right and you are wrong.
Prosecution rests, your honour.

Super Bock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tennents

In Portugal, perhaps. You’re viewing superbok is that sexy foreign mistress that you had a fling with for a week in the summer of love. Tennents makes your tea and keeps you cosy in the winter. Year round, every year appreciation and honesty is what you get from T. You’d do well to remember that.

This is where the problem lies. 
Breaded is not so good.
Battered is like bathing in a bath of milk with Liz Hurley and Pink.

A bit late to this party, sorry. Can't manage Liz or Pink but would Fergie out the Black Eyed Peas bathing in milk adequately illustrate the standard?

358110434c48f542b8f3dee2cd0f1848.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/02/2016 at 08:51, Scary Bear said:

I'm having a dump now. I'm going to give this sit down wiping a shot. See if it really is only for women and men who want to be women.

Update: the toilet bowl gets in the way. You have to actively hover to get at yourself and it feels completely undignified.

The kind of person that sit down wipes will be like the nutter in Silence of the Lambs. Probably muttering "would you like me to seduce you" while looking in the bathroom mirror with cock tucked between legs.

I heard a report on the radio recently about dirty anuses and I thought of this thread. Whether you stand up or sit down to wipe, you are probably a filthy beast with a dirty farter.

apologies when I searched for the report online the only U.K. paper I could see with the news was the Daily Mail. I blame Brexit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5025367/Doctors-warn-toilet-paper-does-little-remove-feces.html

- referring to a popular fast food retailer as "maccy d's"

- enumerating the number of days yet to pass before a specific day or date by way of a number of "sleeps"

either of these may be excusable if you are four years old or less, otherwise, folk need to be garrotted...

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I heard a report on the radio recently about dirty anuses and I thought of this thread. Whether you stand up or sit down to wipe, you are probably a filthy beast with a dirty farter.

apologies when I searched for the report online the only U.K. paper I could see with the news was the Daily Mail. I blame Brexit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5025367/Doctors-warn-toilet-paper-does-little-remove-feces.html

paging @Honest_Man#1

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Wet wipes don’t flush properly though, which results in a bigger problem for the population:

They claim one wet wipe flushes and disintegrates ok so if you use normal bog roll to shift most of the left over jobby and just a wet wipe for a final polish of your rosebud, the planet will be fine. It's when you try to flush 5 or 6 of the things at once that it gets messy.

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

paging @Honest_Man#1

I didn’t get a notification. But yes, it’s as welshbairn says, use toilet roll to get rid of the shite and then 1 or 2 wet wipes to properly clean your arse. So many manky b*****ds walking around with shitey arses (not necessarily their fault, they just don’t realise).

What are your view on bidets Mr Throbber?

Think they’re great tbh, have only ever used them on holiday though. I usually try and shower after I have shat and give myself a good clean around the arse but it really isn’t as good as a bidet.

17 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

What are your view on bidets Mr Throbber?

Most Egyptian toilets are not holes in the ground as you'd expect but an adaptation of the Thomas Crapper with a narrow copper pipe firing water at your ring piece. Don't understand why they're not standard over here.

have always used the shower head to clean my arse after a dump. Maybe it's too much consuming weed but If I haven't had the chance to hose it I walk around for the rest of the day paranoid I am stinking of shite. Worse in the summer when the arse gets sweaty and the boxers get stuck right up there. Every new build should come with a bidet

Archived