Draft Kings UK

DarkBlue62

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive been dipping my toe in; fairly guff at the football ones; had a couple of small wins but nothing major.

Liking the golf, will probably be more into it when the NFL season rolls around.

Noticed a familiar name at the top of the leaderboard in tonight's contests, good luck DB62

Ive been dipping my toe in; fairly guff at the football ones; had a couple of small wins but nothing major.

Liking the golf, will probably be more into it when the NFL season rolls around.

Noticed a familiar name at the top of the leaderboard in tonight's contests, good luck DB62

Thanks man, ended up winning it! In fact won some profit last night which was good!

So I just downloaded and deposited to discover there's absolutely nothing to play.

No football games till Champions League next week. Is it only CL & BPL?

Only 2 golf ones are sometime in March & April?

There's NBA & NHL which I know nothing about but could learn I suppose. But it seems to miss days out, jumping from Saturday to Tuesday even tho there are games on Sunday & Monday.

I'm confused. Am I doing something wrong?

Nope. No premier league this weekend unfortunately. The golf for this weekend started yesterday. So you've just joined at an unfortunate time. I personally get on esports too!

Tips wise would be to always check how points are scored. Much better than your normal fantasy football etc.

So far I'm just over £75 in profit since I started about 2 weeks ago. Most of the profit is from ESports. That isn't including the tickets I've won to the Liverpool v man city match.

So far I'm just over £75 in profit since I started about 2 weeks ago. Most of the profit is from ESports. That isn't including the tickets I've won to the Liverpool v man city match.

esports wise what is it? csgo, lol, dota2?

I love this now.

I'm currently 200th out of 77,000 in the Honda golf thing.

I assume it's a good thing that all my 6 golfers have made the cut? A lot of people above me have 1,2 or even 3 miss the cut.

Winner gets $15,000. I doubt I can get that. Might actually have to watch the golf tomorrow if it gets interesting.

I love this now.

I'm currently 200th out of 77,000 in the Honda golf thing.

I assume it's a good thing that all my 6 golfers have made the cut? A lot of people above me have 1,2 or even 3 miss the cut.

Winner gets $15,000. I doubt I can get that. Might actually have to watch the golf tomorrow if it gets interesting.

Aye the aim is to get past the cut. Good luck! I only managed 4 this week. I had an excellent night on NBA though so no complaints!

post-12164-14565801139289_thumb.jpg

Also got hospitality at Anfield on Wednesday which I won a few weeks back.

How highly did you place Dee4Life? One of my lineups made 6$ on one and 7$ on the other.

Finished 362nd and won $25. All my golfers bottled the final round.

Still it's a good format and it keeps your interest with the chance to potentially win the big prize.

Might try the football tonight and see how I go.

Aye the aim is to get past the cut. Good luck! I only managed 4 this week. I had an excellent night on NBA though so no complaints!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1456580113.054098.jpg

Also got hospitality at Anfield on Wednesday which I won a few weeks back.

That's amazing DB, well done.

I'm loving this but as I'm a poor student I'm sticking to only $5 a day or so in line ups, football and NBA definitely my most successful...I am woeful at the golf, was about 200 spots off dead last in a field of 14,000, Hideki withdrawing didn't help :lol:

Can somebody post the basic idea of how this works? You pick golfers for example in a tournament and depending on how high they finish the more money you'd get?

You get a Salary Cap of $50,000 and have to build a squad of players based on their values. Each sport is different in terms of squad size and make up; e.g. Golf is just any 6 players in the field, Football is a GK, 3 DEF, 3 MID, 2 FW & 2 Utility players, Basketball is 1 PG, 1 SG, 1 PF, 1 SF, 1 C & 2 Utilities...etc.

Players score points for doing different things. Taking Football as an example; a Goal is worth 10 points, Assist is 6, Shots are 1, with an extra 1 if it's On Target, Crosses are 1...and so on.

In a nutshell, the "better" they do in relation to the scoring rules, the more points they get, the higher up the leaderboard you'll be.

There are different types of contest as well; ranging from 50/50s (where half the field win money and half don't) up to the bigger tournaments where the top places win big money; e.g. the winner of the Masters Contest will win $1m.

Archived