Draft Kings UK

DarkBlue62

Aye, I'd noticed that it's quiet. I'm in the £7 tournament and at the moment you're guranteed(?) £15.  

For anyone looking to try it out without depositing, use the promo code SPONTLY when you sign up. Once signed up, click this link for £2 free play tournament. There are also 2 free-to-enter tournaments you should also put a team in.

Yup, massive overlay at the minute. Only 150 people in and 612 places guaranteed at least £15!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got £6 out of that freebie fanduel thing so fair play for the referral link.

From what I can see though there's no way of breaking down how your players scored on either mobile or desktop version?

No I don't think there is. They seem to be improving every so often though.

On 13/08/2016 at 23:10, Fuctifano said:

Got £6 out of that freebie fanduel thing so fair play for the referral link.

From what I can see though there's no way of breaking down how your players scored on either mobile or desktop version?

Good stuff. For the record I didn't profit from it - it's a link from the company who make Fan Apps for phones, their own competition. I work for em, wrote an 'Eleven players you should pick' article, didn't follow my own advice and ended up costing myself a total of over £80 of winnings, even though 2 of them didn't feature for their clubs. What a tube.

It just still feels so unfinished; no ability to sort/filter competitions etc makes it feel really laborious to navigate.

I know they're keen on solidifying themselves in the football market before branching out, but they must be making a pittance at the moment from the limited contests they are running.

I'm still pretty surprised, even after the Euros testing phase, so many (what some may consider obvious) usability related features are missing.

Preferring fanduel scoring system but agree about the user friendliness being shit. You have to email them to withdraw FFS. 

Still if I get this every week they can make it like a c64 for all I care. 

Screenshot_20160820-192832.png

Nice one

• 3 weeks later...
Came 9th on Wednesfay on DraftKings for the champions league tournament. $100 won. Will tide me over for a weeks and cab our decent PGA lineups on next week

Seen you were first at ht, well played I need to change my strategy seem to just prize and no more

Seen you were first at ht, well played I need to change my strategy seem to just prize and no more

Cheers. I normally just make the cash or fail miserably. I was gutted that I never came top 2 but still a decent cash none the less.

Prefer FanDuel as well for football, DK is more Americanised and only picking 8 players is a bit shite, plus the DK scoring system seems to way overrate crosses and shots off target (hint: pick Andros Townsend every week)

Noticed that FD gives you a breakdown of how points were scored now, which is good, but also thought that in FD you were limited to 3 players per team, but the boy who was winning the biggest contest when I last looked had 4 Man City players this weekend. I got £10 for my £5 which is decent enough though.

In FD as well you're moving away from traditional fantasy thinking about clean sheets and attacking potential only for defenders, it's sometimes best to pick a CB or DM whose team will be under pressure as they'll pick up points for tackles and clearances, hence Curtis Davies being so expensive now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived