Faissal Transfer

Would be hysterical if true. Similarities with Scougall if so. Lauded up by his own fans as the next big thing in Scottish football but then ends up at a nothing club down south so he can even get a game.

Will get paid a few bob though so its worth it

Who's that really shit non-league striker that went to Fleetwood? ended up at Leicester somehow iirc.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

El bak has just shown he is a I am bigger than the club type of attitude with his comments that his weekend was wrecked because he didn't play the full 90 minutes in front of his family.

That's the type of arrogant players the Townies will attract as if you are an arrogant selfish club you will attract arrogant selfish players.

See you El Bak and is it really true he is going to Fleetwood Town

I thought he was quite entitled to have wanted more than a few minutes in the last game of the season when his whole family had made the trip just to see him play. Nothing arrogant about it IMO.  

Would be hysterical if true. Similarities with Scougall if so. Lauded up by his own fans as the next big thing in Scottish football but then ends up at a nothing club down south so he can even get a game.

Will get paid a few bob though so its worth it

Oh dear. 

I thought he was quite entitled to have wanted more than a few minutes in the last game of the season when his whole family had made the trip just to see him play. Nothing arrogant about it IMO.

Sounds like Johnston showing him who's boss and that he isn't bigger than the club for making such requests.

Johnston also probably sending him a message that he won't be mucked about whilst El bak and his agent ponder their contract offer whilst they both get greedy and look at bigger offers

Sounds like Johnston showing him who's boss and that he isn't bigger than the club for making such requests.

Johnston also probably sending him a message that he won't be mucked about whilst El bak and his agent ponder their contract offer whilst they both get greedy and look at bigger offers

How do you know he made a request to play?

Johnston has seen enough of Faiss this season, he's already said the club will do their best to keep him but there's only so much to do. I reckon he was giving Wallace a chance to prove himself worthy of a new contract. 

Again, nothing greedy or selfish about Faiss and his agent biding their time. If you think players and their agents wanting a move to a bigger club is "selfish" or "greedy" then maybe football isn't quite the sport for you. 

Sounds like Hemmings.

Oh dear. Seen some fails in my time but this post :lol:

You have noticed that Kane has consistently scored goals in higher divisions than el-bacteria who has had one good season in a mickey mouse league to go with two shite seasons in the same league.

Kane has done the business in a bottom two team and bottom half team in higher leagues. El-bacteria has scored goals when the only full time team have created plenty opportunities against part time players. Granted he still has to put them away but his job is a lot easier than probably any striker in the top two leagues.

How do you know he made a request to play?

Johnston has seen enough of Faiss this season, he's already said the club will do their best to keep him but there's only so much to do. I reckon he was giving Wallace a chance to prove himself worthy of a new contract.

Again, nothing greedy or selfish about Faiss and his agent biding their time. If you think players and their agents wanting a move to a bigger club is "selfish" or "greedy" then maybe football isn't quite the sport for you.

He obviously did hint at wanting to play otherwise he wouldn't have got his knickers in a twist and unprofessionally moaned to some newspapers about it.If I was Johnston that would be it for me some big shot going behind the managers back by moaning to the papers.

Glad you admit Fleetwood Town is a bigger club than Dunfermline

Who's that really shit non-league striker that went to Fleetwood? ended up at Leicester somehow iirc.

Aye. The one who went up to fleetwood then up to leicester. Didn't go to sheff u, be shown to not be good enough then have to drop down to fleetwood to get a game.

Thought el-bacteria was supposed to be great? Doesn't sound great if he's off to a team likely to be relegated to the bottom tier in England.

ETA. Stuart Pierce played non-league for a while. Get him a move to Pierce's old non-league club and he'll be a naturalised England international in a few years.

Aye. The one who went up to fleetwood then up to leicester. Didn't go to sheff u, be shown to not be good enough then have to drop down to fleetwood to get a game.

Thought el-bacteria was supposed to be great? Doesn't sound great if he's off to a team likely to be relegated to the bottom tier in England.

ETA. Stuart Pierce played non-league for a while. Get him a move to Pierce's old non-league club and he'll be a naturalised England international in a few years.

Could you at least wait til someone goes on the wind-up before you turn into a dribbling, seething mess? At least then someone can take credit for it.

He obviously did hint at wanting to play otherwise he wouldn't have got his knickers in a twist and unprofessionally moaned to some newspapers about it.If I was Johnston that would be it for me some big shot going behind the managers back by moaning to the papers.

Glad you admit Fleetwood Town is a bigger club than Dunfermline

Fleetwood aren't the only side with a supposed interest in him, I wasn't directly referring to them when I mentioned "bigger club."

Also, you're constantly using words like "obviously" and "probably", I wouldn't be so presumptuous. It makes you look a bit foolish. 

Could you at least wait til someone goes on the wind-up before you turn into a dribbling, seething mess? At least then someone can take credit for it.

:lol: you really are the daftie at school that everyone pointed and laughed at. Amazed you're not claiming you were fishing on your latest pathetic post. Have you finally realised that doesn't work when you're spewing your usual thoughtless pish?

Fleetwood aren't the only side with a supposed interest in him, I wasn't directly referring to them when I mentioned "bigger club."

Also, you're constantly using words like "obviously" and "probably", I wouldn't be so presumptuous. It makes you look a bit foolish.

Your club knows all about the word foolish and being presumptious going by the way your club was run.

Your club knows all about the word foolish and being presumptious going by the way your club was run.

Fucking hell. :lol:

:lol: you really are the daftie at school that everyone pointed and laughed at. Amazed you're not claiming you were fishing on your latest pathetic post. Have you finally realised that doesn't work when you're spewing your usual thoughtless pish?

I'm not even sure you know what you're on about now.

Think it's time for a wee sit down petal x

"Usual thoughtless pish." You should give him a lesson on #epicbantz, how about we start with 'el bacteria'?

Oh dear. Seen some fails in my time but this post :lol:

You have noticed that Kane has consistently scored goals in higher divisions than el-bacteria who has had one good season in a mickey mouse league to go with two shite seasons in the same league.

Kane has done the business in a bottom two team and bottom half team in higher leagues. El-bacteria has scored goals when the only full time team have created plenty opportunities against part time players. Granted he still has to put them away but his job is a lot easier than probably any striker in the top two leagues.

Kane failed in England.

Would like to see United go for him but can't see it happening, don't think he's ready yet for spl

:lol:

Archived